That's it

Queen pov:

I was sitting at the house stressing the fuck out it was 1:00 am, the twins and Ranae stayed at Cj apartment with him it's been a week and we still haven't found Chris happy to be nappy head ass.

I was pacing the floor and was breathing hard as hell, until I heard a knock at the door. I lifted an eyebrow confused bc Clare has a key.

I grabbed my metal bat and walked slowly to the front door, I snatched the door open and came face to face with Dave (killa) dumb ass.

"Queen what the fuck?" He said staring at the bat, I rolled my eyes "don't play me nigga it's 1:00 in the fùckin morning and your àss coming around looking like a damn thief" I snapped turning away from him

"Tch yeah yeah" he scoffed closing the door behind him.

"Where your nappy àss kids?" He asked looking around, I shrugged "CJ's apartment" I said.

He nodded "B here?" He asked with a mug on his face, I gave him a confused expression "I thought he was with you and fùck is your problem?" I asked.

He shook his head "ion fùck with his àss any more so he fo sho ain wit me" he said.

I sat down "but he was suppose to be looking for Chris àss, that's why he's been leaving mad early and coming home mad late this week so he can handle things at the trap" I said.

Dave furrowed his eyebrows with a mug "that nigga was not at the trap all damn week, I was handling things at the trap" he said.

I grabbed my phone and called his phone, I looked at my phone when I heard ringing.

"Oh this nigga left his phone" Dave said walking to my room to go get it. When he came back I hung up the phone and took Clare's phone.

I slid across the screen and saw he had mad texts from randoms......I was about to look through the text when the phone started vibrating and soon after his ringtone came on.

The contact said 😒, but I answered anyway putting it on speaker so Dave could hear.

A high pitched voice boomed through the phone, "Babyyyyyyyy, come back" This bìtch whined.