This shit

Cj pov:

"Waddgood" I said dapping my dad up, he chuckled "Cj I need you to watch these damn kids while me and your mama handle some business" he said.

I smacked my teeth "don't they got school?" I asked.

"Nah them badass kids got inna fight and was suspended" he said, I chuckled "igh I got chu" I said.

He nodded and walked back into his room, I walked into Trey room and sat in his rolly chair, "ay wassup bro" Trey said dapping me up.

"Shiiii pops jus said I gotta watch yah bad asses while they out" I said dragging my hand down my face.

"Where they goin?" He asked, I shrugged "to handle some business" I said.

*door closes*

*car starts and drives off*

I smirked and pulled a bag out "tryna smoke?" I asked.

He chuckled and sat up grabbing some backwoods out his dresser. I closed the door and opened the window a bit.

"Igh let go" I said giving him the bag.

*Three blunts later*

Knock knock

"Yuh" I said, the door opened revealing my two sisters and they luh friend......what was her name.......fuck it.

"Oooh you smoking in the house I'm telling mama" Ranae sang, I smacked my teeth "stop fùckin playin".

"Shut the fuc-"

*front door opens*

"Yah got some company?" I asked, the girls shook they head and Trey shrugged "ion remember" he said.

I stood up and put my hand on my gun that was behind my back "stay here" I said.

I walked around the house and saw the front door open "the fuck" I said, I walked out the door and ain see nobody, I turned around and walked back in the house closing the door behind me and locking it.

"False alarm!" I yelled walking back to Trey room, "ay thats not fùckin funny" I stopped when I saw the girls on the floor with cuts on they faces and Chris was holding Trey in a head lock with a gun pressed up against his head.

"Oh hey son" Chris smiled, I smacked my teeth "you ain got no right calling me that Chris, and fùck is you doin?!" I yelled pulling my gun out.

"Ah ah ah....dont tempt me son" he chuckled taking his gun off safty.

"Chris just put the gun down igh" I said, he chuckled "let's talk son" he said.

I nodded and put my gun down and kicked it away from me, "but first..." he smiled and threw Trey down he came over to me and hit me ova the head making me black out.

*time skip*

I woke up to someone slapping me, I blinked a few times and saw I was still in the room but tied down to a chair.

"I thought we was talkin?" I asked in a nonchalant tone.

He smirked "we are, but I can't have you acting up while I tell you about what really happened" he said.

I chuckled "man where my siblings at" I said.

"They ain not your family! Stop being brain washed!" Chris yelled.

"Man pipe the fùck down!" I yelled, Chris laughed and looked at me "you know your motha always told me that when we would argue, but one day I got tired of her smart àss mouth and just popped her" he said.

My jaw clenched "you think that shit cute?" I asked, he sat down "Nah but I bet she never crossed that line again....see son yo mama was my life but she would always threaten to leave me and I couldn't have that....so I beat her until she understood that I was the only person allowed to be with her, touch her, and give her kids" he said.

"Keep talkin and I swear imma kill you" I gritted out pulling at the rope around my hands, Chris punched me in my chest "watch your fùckin mouth boy, I'm still your dad" he said.

"Nah my dad gon, you just my bìtch àss sperm doner" I snapped, he punched me in my mouth and my lip busted.

I chuckled "c'mon Chris I know you can hit harder then that......bitch" I mocked, he picked my chair up with me in it and slammed it down.

The chair broke from under me and I smirked, I stood up catching my balance and looked at Chris.

He had fear written all over his face, I nodded and grabbed him by his neck and body slammed him into the dresser, he was coughing and tryna catch his breath.

He had tears coming down his face "please, please I'm sorry son! I just wanted to see you. I missed out on so much" he cried begging on his knees.

I felt a tear slip from my eye, "how many times I gotta tell you, my dad is Clarence, your nothing to me but a bìtch àss boy that was suppose to take care of his family but instead he turned to bitches and drugs!" I yelled slamming my fist into his face.

"WHAT DON'T YOU GET I. HATE. YOU!" I yelled as I kept fucking him up.

I heard the door slam open and footsteps but I ignored it as I continued fuckin up the man I once called dad.

I cried, screamed, and cursed at Chris and kept hitting him.

"Cj?!" I heard my mom's voice, she ran into the room and gasped "Cj stop! Stop it!" She yelled pulling me away from Chris who was half way dead.

I stood up, blood all over me, I looked at my mama who had tears running down her face, she touched my cheek.

I looked back at Chris who was staring at me, I snatched away from my mama and walked out the room.

Queen pov:
I hated it.

I hated seeing my poor baby like that....I ain neva raise him to be a violent man, but when I looked into his eyes all I saw was hurt boy with daddy issues.

It broke my heart to see my son like that, I put my hand on my small baby bump and looked at Chris, "you did this to him, all he wanted was his dad and you couldn't even do that right" I sniffled.

He tried to say something but I put my hand up "fùck you Chris" I said walking out the room.

Clare ran over to me "you good?" He asked outta breath.

"Yea, where's Cj?" I asked

"In his old room"

"Igh uhm Chris is in trey room" I said walking up the steps straight to CJ's old room.

When I walked in I saw all the kids circled around him, "yah go somewhere lemme talk to Cj" I said.

They nodded and left out closing the door behind them.

Silence

"Cj baby" I sniffled, he looked up with red eyes and a broken expression on his face, he had blood all over his clothes.

I walked over to him and got in his bed, I laied back and pulled him into me.

"Its okay baby, talk to me....whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nun ma I just need you to hold me and neva let go" he sniffled.

"Always" I muttered before kissing his forhead and getting comfortable.