I'M POSITIVE

Queen pov: (a month later)

So It's been 2 weeks since that sexy night with Dave and me and him are still friends, we both agreed we made a mistake and that it will never happen again, Clarence and him got back cool after Dave came clean about the night me and him shared

Clarence wasn't happy but respected Dave for coming to his senses, so now I'm staying with Patty bc Dave didn't feel right that I was staying with him.

But anyway, lately I've been feeling sick I mean I was sick the past four weeks.......

It's kinda hard to hide it now bc Patty and his girl is getting real suspicious about me.

Right now I'm laying in the guest bedroom on my bed relaxing scrolling through Instagram. My phone dinged and I saw that Clare texted me.

"Husband"😢😒: yooo can we talk?

To "Husband"😢😒: yeah ig.....where you tryna meet?

"Husband"😢😒: Our house.....10pm

To "Husband"😢😒: why not now?

"Husband"😢😒: bout to go to work

To "Husband"😢😒: aight.

I put my phone away and pulled out a cute blue Adidas outfit. I stopped what I was doing when I got a lil dizzy, then I felt my stomach twist, I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up into the toilet.

After 5 mins of throwing up I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth, when I lifted my head Crissy (Pattys girl) was leaning on the bathroom door frame with an amused expression on her face.

"What?" I asked

She rolled her eyes and handed me 2 pink boxes that said pregnancy test, I chuckled "you can't be serious sis" I said looking at her.

"I wish I was....take them and call me when you done" she said before closing the bathroom door behind her.

I looked at the boxes and sighed a part of me was curious to know but the other part of me was terrified bc there might be a slight chance it may be Daves....

I smacked my teeth and ripped open the boxes and took both test, I closed them up and set them on the counter and put a box over them.

I wiped my self and stood up pulling my pants up and flushing the toilet, I washed my hands and dried them with a towel.

When I finished with all of that I took the box off both the test and picked one up, the test showed 2 bold pink lines, I looked at the other one and it was the same.

I screamed and dropped both the test and opened the bathroom door, Crissy was standing right there with a smile on her face "you are aren't you?" She asked.