The Love

Queen pov:

"Babe wake up" Clare whined, I ignored him and continued to sleep peacefully until I felt a pillow hit me, I jumped up "NIGGA!" I yelled, he laughed as I mugged him.

"Sorry babe but we gotta take the kids to school" Clare said walking into the bathroom, "that is what busses are for" I said, he chuckled "Yeah well all four of your kids missed the damn bus" he said.

"How the hell- you know what I don't wanna know" I sighed getting up and making my way to the bathroom to shower.

_____________

After dropping the kids off we went to the barber shop Clare worked at, he's worked here for 9 years and he loves it, all the old heads be up in here cuttin the fuck up.

"WADDUP!?" Clare yelled walking in like he owned it.

"Aye look it's the thug couple" Anthony the owner laughed.

"Tony shut up" Vince the old head that came in here just to hang around and be messy but we love his àss so....

Clare went to his station as I sat down in the chair next to his station, he looked so happy whenever he was here as if he was home.

"Wassup fam" Killa came in dapping folks up making his way to Clare "Aye B long time no see my nigga how life treating yah" Killa said dapping Clare up.

"Good good. How the trap doin?" He asked, Killa chuckled "doing great, making mad bread B" he chuckled. "Oh word? That's wassup" Clare said.

"What chu came in for Dave?" Tony (Anthony) asked lining somebody head up.

"Aye yo Tony chill with the government" Killa smacked his teeth.

Tony mugged him "boy I've watched you grow to the man you are and never have I ever called you by that ridiculous name and never will I" he said.

"Whatever man I just came to check on yah, see how everybody doin" he cheesed.

"Shiiiit you should be worrying bout that head of yours cause nigga whew" Vince cracked up making us all bust out laughing.

"Yo Vince shut chur old àss up, you be in here everyday and still gotta fucked up hair line" Killa mugged him, we all started dying laughing when Vince stood up.

These niggas always on about sumn

Clare pov:

I was laughing my àss off when Vince put his fist up, Killa mugged him and pushed Vince making him fall on the floor his àss being dramatic decided to grab everything on his way down making shit fall with him.

"Yo Vince get chur dramatic àss up and clean your damn mess" Tony's voiced out.

Vince got up and threw a pick at Killa head making him glare at em, "aight c'mon Killa, lemme do that shìt you call a head" I joked, he smacked his teeth and took a seat.

"Man B I've been thinking and the trap could really use you back" Killa said. I rolled my eyes "man I got kids and a whole wife, I got shit goin for me and I'm making legal money now" I said.

"What that gotta do with it?" He said, I sighed "the game is dangerous man if I end up dead or even worst my family Ion know what i'd do" I said.

"Thats why I've been quit that shìt! But sadly it took my little sister dying to get that through my head, so right after I killed the nigga I got all my money that I saved and bought this place and got shit rolling" Tony explained "my girl and I got married and I had three kids and of course I'm upset my sister couldn't witness it but I'm glad I've changed before shit got worse" Tony sighed.

"Oh my god" Queen muttered, she stood up and pulled Tony into a hug "I had no idea" she said.

He chuckled "it's okay Queen I'm good" he said pulling away, we heard the bell ring and all eyes went to the nigga who couldn't take a hint for shit.

"Fùck you doin here foo"