Arguments

After two more hours Queen finally went back home, she pulled into her drive way and saw Kat's car.

"Fuck she doin here?" I muttered.

I grabbed my keys and hopped out my car slamming the door behind me, I walked to the door and opened it, walking in.

I closed the door and locked it "KAT!" I yelled, I heard foot steps as I pulled off my coat, Clare and Kat stood there both very mad.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes drifted to Clares hand and I saw my phone, I darted my eyes to Kat whom had a red hand mark on her face.

"The fuck is this Queen? You on drugs?!" He yelled.

"Clare, where's the kids?" I asked.

"They with Patty, now answer my fuckin question Queen! Are you on drugs?" He asked again.

I sighed "I was" I said.

"Who gave em to you?" He asked, I sighed "Dave" I answered.

"Did you ask for It?" He asked.

"Not at first, he offered it to me, and I took it now I can't live without it" I said.

"FUCK!" He yelled.

"Clare the only reason I kept it up was because I saw Cj and today I saw my mom and him" I said with watery eyes, I sped walk up to him.

He pushed me back gently "Queen we have kids and a son that's three months, you can't just give up because you loose somebody" he snapped.

"FUCK YOU MEAN SOMEBODY!? CJ WASNT JUST SOMEBODY HE WAS MY FIRST BORN YOU DICK! AND OF COURSE YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND! CJ'S MY SON, IM THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY LOVES HIM!" I yelled.

Hurt spread across Clares face "YOU BUGGIN, THATS MY SON TOO! I RAISED HIM, WHEN YOU WERE IN JAIL, SO AS FAR AS I KNOW HES JUST AS MUCH AS MINE AS HES YOURS!" He spat.

"Don't waist your breath Clarence, she's just a druggie......just like Chris" Kat said smartly.

I snapped my head to her...

All of a sudden I started sending blows to her face, she stumbled back and tried to hit me but Clare snatched me up and pushed her back

"Watch you fuckin mouth!" I yelled holding on to Clares arms.

She got up and ran up, so I tried to fight my way out of Clares arms.

"Let me go, she wanna fight so bad let's go" I yelled.

Clare tossed me into his other arm and used his free arm to push Kat back again.

"Yah Best friends cut this shit out, you know what Kat get the fuck out" he yelled pointing to the door.

Being childish I wrapped my arms and legs around him "Yeah get the fuck out".

She rolled her eyes and left out, slamming my door, "I know not" I said.

Clare put me down and gave me a hard stare, "what" I said, he smacked his teeth "I see you got bad memory, so let me refresh it......why. The. Fuck. Are. You. On. Drugs!?" He asked.

I sighed, "my son just died Clare! I have a right to feel this way!" I said with tears falling from my eyes.

He sighed "I can't do this" he muttered, I looked up at him wit tears running down my face "What does that mean?" I asked.

He smacked his teeth and looked at me, "Queen, I understand this is taking a tole on you but are you forgetting the kids and I also lost Cj, I know you birthed him and raised him but I also raised him and at one point I raised him by myself.....your being mad selfish right now.....at the beginning you just shut us out and ignored us then you started smiling and being around more, I actually thought you were getting better and come to find out, you doing this shit, I'm tired of this....Ion deserve it" he said.

I sniffled "why are you getting on me about this! Dave gave this shit to me, he fucked me up!" I cried.

"Imma get on him when I see him, but Queen you is a grown ass women, we both know you wouldn't have done that shit if you didn't want to" Clare said.

"Ion know what to say....." I said.

"Don't say nun, but when the kids come back, I expect you to explain this shit to them and after that get your shit" he said bluntly.

I studied his eyes to see if he was serious, but Ian see nun, he was hiding his true feelings.

"Clare....." I said.

"I'm not saying we have to get a divorce, I'm saying we need space, so we can both think and heal" he muttered.

I gave him a sad smile, "I understand baby, imma get better, you gon see.....um will I be able to see legend?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Yeah....of course" he said.

I nodded and grabbed my phone and coat, I went upstairs and pack some of my stuff, putting it in a suitcase.

I stood up and pulled up my suitcase, I looked up and saw Clare leaning on the door frame staring at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow" is all I said before walking out of the room.

"I love you Queen" he said.

I stopped and looked over my shoulder, "I love you too Clare" I smiled before leaving out the house.

I got into my car and sat there for awhile.

"You did a good thing ma" Cj said.

I frowned "Cj how are you here I'm not high" I said.

"Our lil secret" he chuckled.

I smiled and nodded "our lil secret" I whispered.

I started the car and pulled off.