2 months later

Clarence pov:

I felt like shit, I got up out the bed and went straight to the bathroom, I hopped in a shower and let the hot water consume me.

I stood there and thought about what's been going on the past two months and all I gotta say is damn.

I shook my head and started cleaning my self, after my shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror, I was mad at myself for the shit that happen two months ago, if Queen never got that feeling we wouldve never turned around to go back home.

Tbh Queen is truly amazing, I still remember how that shit went down, she was just singing one of her songs when she all of a sudden gasped and held her side.

Me being concerned pulled over and started to check her out, but she started to sweat and shit talm bout some turn around we gotta go home, something's not right.

But thank got for her because if I didn't Cj wouldve killed his pops.

I brushed my teeth and walked back into the room, I looked at the lump in my bed and smiled, I walked over and pulled the covers away and chuckled, Queen was sleeping with her hair all messy and she was naked, her baby bump was getting bigger and I grinned, I got down on one knee and kissed my baby.

"Listen lil man, I know you a boy so imma need you to take it easy on yo mama aigh? You know we love you right, all of us and we can't wait to see you......legend" I said.

"Your so cute~" I heard Queens sleepy voice echo into my ears.

I looked at her and stood up smacking my teeth "shut up" I chuckled.

"Ugh I'm so tired" she whined, I smiled again "babe just go to sleep I gotchu today aigh" I said.

She nodded and went back to sleep. I walked to my dresser and started getting ready for today.

Clare:

It might not seem like it but today's a depressing day for Queen

It might not seem like it but today's a depressing day for Queen. Today's the day her mama got inna car crash and died.

Years ago I remember she couldn't even get out of bed bc of her mama's death, and crazy part is it's the twins birthday as well. Which makes it a bitter sweet.

I walked out the room after taking one more glance at my wife. I walked over to Tae's room and walked in she was up straightening her hair and she was already dressed, well I think she's dressed....

Tae: