Lost but Found

Queen:

I sighed I was sitting on my kitchen counter looking at my penthouse.

I hopped down and went into my room, walking straight into my bathroom to hop inna bath

As the water covered my body I took a breath clearing my mind, I hated this, my son couldn't even look me in my face without being disgusted, all he saw was a druggie and I bet my otha kids felt the same.....

Ever since Ranae heard she hasn't talked to me and Tae jus been distant. And it ain even jus them it's Clare too, he's afraid to smoke in front of me and he still doesn't want to call off the break....but I think it's because he's seeing somebody.

So the only person that I got in my corner literally is Legend and I'm so thankful for that.

I closed my eyes and took a breath letting the water engulf my entire body, I let my tears out but thanks to the water you wouldn't be able to notice.

I heard muffled banging but I ignored it. Ma your dying......get up!

'What do you mean Cj I'm alive...'

No! Your not get the hell up!

I felt my body jerking and tight pain in my chest, I tried getting up but somebody was holding me down.

My eyes snapped open and my mouth opened trying to breath.

I was kicking and splashing, as my body jerked. Ma get up!

I can't someone's trying to kill me!

That's when I heard a bang and muffled footsteps. Next thing I knew I was being yanked out the tub.

I gasped for air and I was looking around, I made eye contact with Trey. "Where did they go?!" I yelled outta breath.

"Who? Ma you were in here alone, I had to break in!" He said.

'I tried to kill myself...'

I let my tears fall and I cover my mouth. Trey sighed, he was holding back tears as he grabbed a towel and put it over my naked body.

"Mama ion know what I would've done if I came in here a luh lata" he cried hugging me.

I felt ashamed, embarrassed......why would I do this, "I'm sorry baby for everything" I muttered loud enough for him to hear me, I hugged him back and we both sat there in a puddle of water crying.

Trey:
After making sure mama was asleep, I stepped out her room and pulled my phone out, calling my pops.

"Was gud"

"You won't believe the shit that just happened."

"What?"

"So I came to mamas place to apologize and shit but the door was lock so I knock but ain nobody answer, and I knew she was home because I saw her car and the lady at the front desk said she saw her.......after a few minutes I got irritated and started banging at the door. After a few more minutes I kicked the door open cause I had a bad feeling. I ran into her room and didn't see her so I went into her bathroom...." I said replaying everything that went down in my head. I felt the tears start up and I froze to calm down.

"What? What happen?!"

"She was tryna drown herself.....when I snatched her out the tub she said she had no idea......she seemed just as surprised as I was.."

"Where she at now?"

"Her place sleeping"

"You left her there?! By herself after the stunt she jus pulled?!"

"Yo relax I'm outside her room, whatchu wanna do about this"

"Take her to the hospital....Imma meet up witchu once I'm done here, first things first we gotta make sure she's off them drugs..... search her shit"

"What if she wakes up and gets mad?"

"Man stop bein a bitch and jus do it!"

"Nah imma take her to the hospital, I'll put a key under the mat so you can come scope it out later"

"Yeah aigh pussy"

I smacked my teeth and hung up, walking back into the room I slipped some sweats on top of my mama shorts and slid a hoodie over her tank.

Picking her up and grabbing her Nike slides. I walked out her room grabbing her keys on the way out.

I locked the door and put my mama down so I can put her Pent house key under the mat.

I huffed and scooped her up again, "damn you don need to be having no mo kids" I muttered.

Hospital:

I was sitting in the waiting room as they checked on mama. "TREY!" My dad yelled running in.

All the white people heads snapped our way and I smacked my teeth. "Man why you so loud? Got all these ugly ass white people staring at us" I said.

My pops ignored me and sat down, "how is she?" He asked.

"They running test right now.....you find anything?" I asked.

He shook his head "Nah not even a lighter....she was serious bout this shit" he said.

"I'm proud of her" I smiled, my pops shook his head "don't speak too soon, we don't know if she smoking em or not" he said. I nodded praying silently.

"Family of Queen White?" A doctor announced, we shot up and sped walked over. "That's us" I said.

"Well regarding Mrs. White she is fine and we didn't see nothing we should be concerned about...." he said.

Me and my pops smiled and jumped up and down, she's okay.....

"But.....I feel we should have her  under suicide watch..... just in case" he said.

I nodded "that sounds good.....can we see her?" I asked.

He nodded "follow me" is all he said before leading the way to her room. When we got there my mama was sitting up, her hair was laid but crinkly. The sun was hitting her skin making her look like an angel.

My dad smiled just looking at her. She must've noticed us cause she looked in our direction, she smiled showing her white teeth.

"Hi my babies" she croaked out. We walked over and gave her a hug individually. "Yah some sneaky mothafuckas you know that" she said mugging us.

We laughed and sat on her bed conversating, and this was honestly my first real decent conversation with her since she was released from jail.

I love her man, she my Queen....