The End

Queen: 2 weeks later

I smiled at how happy everyone was, Clare and I was no longer on a break and I gave Patty his pent house back. Patty and Clare was back around each other.

Ranae and the twins were not mad at me no mo, but the twins did get they own places.

And my baby Legend was just as cute as he normally was. I felt complete. But it still bothered me my son wasn't with us.

I walked out the living room and went to my room, going to the Terrance. I closed my eyes as the air hit my face just right.

I let my mind drift off as I relaxed in my stance.

I felt my self get dizzy and I dropped to the floor, I couldn't move but I did hear Ranae scream and a bunch of footsteps coming my way.

Then I blacked out.

What was wrong with me?

Why was I passing out?

Why doesn't everything feel real anymore?

I had all these questions yet no body could answer them..

"Mrs. Sails do you hear Me?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

Mrs. Sails.....that isn't right.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with a doctor, I looked around and I saw Chris standing there worried and nervous.

"How are you here?!" I yelled.

He jumped "Queen chill....you found me in bed with a girl and you passed out for two days..." Chris said.

"That's not right I was just in New York and your dead!" I yelled.

"Queen you must've been dreaming we're in Huston and as you can see im alive.." he said.

My eyes water, this couldn't have been a dream, I looked around and my face soften as my eyes connected with my son's.

"Mommy why you crying?" Cj asked.

More tears fell and I opened my arms, "CJ....." I choked out as he came over to me and hugged me "how is this possible? That couldn't have been a dream" I cried.

But Clare......

After leaving the hospital.

I packed Cj and my stuff and I took a flight to New York.

I met up with my sister and she let me stay at her place.

"Sis what's wrong witchu.... you keep dozing off" she said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about someone" I said.

"Betta not be that nigga Chris" she smacked her teeth. "Nah.. um can you watch Cj while I go out somewhere?" I asked.

She nodded and I left out. I made my way to a park and watch kids jump around and play.

I sighed just thinking about my kids that no longer existed.

"Which one is yours?" A familiar voice asked.

I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. My eyes watered seeing Clare.

"No....my son is with my sister" I said.

"Oh...My name's Clarence" he smiled licking his lips sitting down.

I smiled "my name's Queen" I said.

"You look sad? What's wrong?" He asked.

"My ex husband cheated on me not too long ago" I said.

"Ohhh...if it makes you feel better my girl cheated on me not to long ago" he said.

My eyes watered "Well that girl is stupid for doing you like that, any girl would be lucky enough to have you.....Clarebear" I smiled.

"Yooo chilll.... nah but that nigga wrong for doin you like that..you a dime" he winked.

I blushed "well I should be going....I'll see you real soon Clare" I smiled standing up.

"Lemme get your number ma.....I know you don know me but-"

"Here" I said putting my number in his phone, "call me anytime Clare" I said before walking away.

Well damn...

The end...I'm finally done😭 plz don hate me I ain know how to end it so boom!😂🤣