QUEEN'S HOME

Five years later.....

Queen pov:

Beeeeeeeeeppppp....

I smiled at one of the officers when they opened my gate, "goodmorning" I said.

She rolled her eyes "your released" she said, my face held a shock expression as she snatched me up, I ain even care at the moment really, I was excited to see my babies after five years.......Cj is now 20 and he always came to see me, the twins and Ranae are now 17 and join him every once in a while but Clarence hasn't pulled up once.

Even Killa came to see me which is crazy.

They gave me my clothes I had on five years ago and let me change.

When I finished changing, I walked out with a big àss smile leaving out the gates, my sister pulled up shocking me "how you know I got out?" I asked.

She smirked "bìtch I'm the one who called in on a favor from the judge and warden, both them niggas owe me money, better be glad I took this opportunity instead" she mugged me.

I smiled and hopped in, "does anybody know I'm out yet?" I asked, she shook her head "nah, Cj at his apartment sleep and the twins at school with Ranae, and Clarence just out of fùckin control" she sighed driving down the road.

I gave her a confused face "fùck you mean outta control?" I asked looking at her.

"Sis he been going to clubs, working more, having bitches over when the kids gone, that's what I mean when I say outta control" she said.

My heart broke but one thing I learned when I was locked up was never show your emotions.....that and sleep with one eye open, I nodded "where he at now?" I asked.

"The club down the street from yah house" she said.

"Aight I need you to take me home so I can freshen up and then I need you to take me to that damn club" I said.

She smirked and nodded "with pleasure" she chuckled.

Nigga got me all the way fucked up!

At the house

When we pulled up I hopped out and walked over to the house taking the spare key from under the mat and opening the door.

When I walked in I smiled seeing everything exactly the same, "home sweet home" I sighed, my sister walked in and closed the door behind her "exactly" she smiled.

I walked to my room and saw everything the same, my clothes was still here luckily, "at least he didn't throw out my clothes" I chuckled pulling out an outfit and a towel going straight to the bathroom.

After all that I was ready.

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the house with my sister, when we got yo the club I felt nervous but my new attitude wouldn't let me show it

I walked into the club and I felt everyone stared at me, I smiled as I scanned the room, my sis bumped me getting my attention and pointing to Clarence, I saw him with a whole girl on his lap and him whispering in her ear.

He looks good.....

I walked over there and smiled, he looked up and his face was priceless he looked like he just saw a ghost he pushed the girl off his lap making her scoff and walk away

I smiled at her and looked back at him "oh see you enjoyed yourself" I said.

He shook his head "I thought you had five more years?" He asked, I put my hand up, "ion wanna here it, were getting a divorce, Queen's home and I don got time for nobody but my kids" I said.

"Queen!" I heard I turned and was pulled inna hug by Killa himself.

"Oh hey love, sorry I ain call you" I pouted, he chuckled and shrugged "it's coo, I'm glad you back" he smiled.

"Me too, now take me to go see my babies" I said, he nodded and pulled me away to his car.