No

Queen pov:

"Fùck is you doin here?"

I looked up at the door and saw Chris walking in with shades on "chill man I needa line up and I heard this the place to be" he smiled taking his shades off smirking at me "and I see why" he chuckled.

I scoffed and flipped him off, he moved his gaze to Clare "can you fix it man?" He asked.

"Nigga don ask me cause I'm fo sho gon fuck yah shit up" he said not even glancing at Chris.

"What type of barber shop is this then?" He asked scoffing, "ay Tony can you please get this nigga" Clare said in a pissed off tone.

"No prob man, sit down youngin" he said, making Chris take a seat. He smiled as he looked at his phone, I looked at Clare and he seemed unbothered, so I chilled out.

After Chris was done he paied and left out, right after Cj walks in with the twins and Ranae.

"Fùck was he doin here?" He asked, I grabbed a comb and threw it at him but he dodged it "boy you betta watch your mouth" I said.

"Sorry mama, I was just mad" he said before handing out food he must've picked up.

"What cha doing outta school so early?" Clare asked, "some kid was threatening to shoot up the school" Trey said putting his book bag down next to Clare's station.

We nodded and Tae sat down next to me, "Oh yeah mama you won't believe it! Tae and Ranae gotta whole boyfriend" Trey laughed, "frl?" I asked.

Ranae blushed at Tae started to chase Trey as he laughed.

"What chu talm bout?" Cj asked, I'm actually starting to notice when Cj get mad he talks and acts like Clare, it's adorable really.

"Thats what I wanna know" Clare said looking up from his phone, Trey ran up to Clare "Tae boyfriend is one of my home boys, his name is Tyleek, and Ranae boyfriend is one of the niggas ion mess wit, he a whole opp, nigga name is Tyrelle, I was honestly bout to rock they sh-" I cut him off.

"You bet not finish that word" I snapped, he chuckled and nodded "Sorry mama, but they were whole live disrespecting my sisters, touching all up on em, if it wasn't fo thing one and thing two ova here I would have knocked both them out" he said.

Clare hopped up, "you know where they live?" He asked, "I'm coming too" Cj said getting up.

"Yeah c'mon" Trey said. "No don't! Daddy please I promise Tyleek isn't as bad as Trey tryna make him out to be" Tae cried, "Yeah dad Tyreek is sweet" Ranae sniffled.

"Shut that shìt up yah not even aloud to have a boyfriend, yah fourteen fùckin years old!" Clare yelled.

I just kept my mouth shut cause I already knew how Clare got when it came to his lil girls, "uh uh hole up" Cj said walking over to his sisters.

"Both yah ova here crying for nothing àss niggas, both them ugly niggas got girls, and they both 16 they just playin yah and yah dumb enough to belee dem? They got cha out here looking like fools, yah betta be happy yah even have two brothas and a fatha to protect yah, cause not all lil girls do" Cj said before apologizing to me for cursing and putting his shades on and walking out.

"We out! Queen you betta talk to your fùckin daughtas" Clare yelled walking out wit Trey.

Both girls slowly walked over to me "mama we sorry" Ranae sniffled, "girls look at me, yo daddy and brothas are not trying to hurt cha feelings, they making sure yah good. Them boys were playin yah and was going to continue if it wasn't for yah brotha, one thing I want yah to always remember is to NEVER choose a nigga over yah family, bc they will leave you after you done dropped everybody" I said.

"But ma I love him" Tae said, I shook my head "baby you don love him and he don love you, both yah too young to know what real love is. They just want yah body, and will say and do anything to get it....dont let them" I said.

They nodded "got it" Ranae smiled.