Damn

3 months later

Queen pov:

I rolled off my bed again with another sleepless night, it's been three months since Cj's death and legends birth and it's kind of a bitter sweet.

I looked over at Clare who was knocked out, we've been having a lot of sex lately....maybe bc we both gotta lot of stress built up.

I went to go handle my hygiene and get dressed.

No I didn't dye my hair, this is just a wig that my hairstylist made for me

I kissed Clare's lips before leaving the room, I went into Tae's room and told her to get ready, then I went into Ranae room and told her the same thing.

After waking both my daughter's I went to go get my baby boy dressed.

"Baby Renzo you up?" I cooed as I walked in, he was laying there blinking, I smiled, my baby was so fine, I'm jus so happy he's here.

I walked over and picked him up kissing him all over, "come on let's get chu ready" I said.

A few minutes later.

"Legend Lorenzo white, stop that, let mommy put your shirt on" I said in a stern voice only to get a smile in return.

(Don't know what he'd look like but I took a wild guess)

I melted at his lil smile, "nope, nope I won't fall for you're lil trap" I said putting his shirt on

His smile went away and he mugged me, "aweeee" I cooed.

I picked him up again and grabbed his diaper bag making my way to my room.

"Where you goin with my son peanut head" Clare said.

"Oh the girls and I are about to have a girls day, and I decided to bring my baby Renzo" I smiled.

"My son is not about to go out wit a bunch of girls" Clare said with the straightest face, he picked Renzo up out of my arms and kissed his face all over.