Disrespectful

Patty pov

After talking wit Queen and her helping me out I left out her office and made my way to the parking lot and hopped in my black Range Rover

I sat there for awhile thinking about what Queen said.

"Excuse my language but stop giving a fuck about people who ain worried about you, you know you did your best on your part so don't even trip, it's her lost.....if she acts like she don give af you Betta make that bitch stand on it, periodt!"

I chuckled and shook my head, I pulled off and made my way home.

Bing Bing

I answered my phone without looking at the caller I.D.

"Yurrrrrr" I said turning the corner, "nigga why is you so loud!" Clarence spat.

I laughed "Ayo B chill nigga, why you hitting my phone?" I asked.

He sighed "Queen said you wanted to talk to me" he said.

I smacked my teeth "Aight pull up tomorrow, when you get off work" I said.

"I gotta free day tomorrow so imma pull up early" he said.

"Aight" is all I said before hanging up. I pulled into my driveway and furrowed my eyebrows "the fuck?" I said.

Chrissy ugly ass car was sitting on the other side of my drive way, I smacked my teeth again and pulled my key from the ignition, I hopped out my whip and closed the car door.

I pulled my pants up a little before making my way into my house, "Mod where the hell you been?!" Chrissy yelled coming into my view.

Ion got time for this shit!

"Yo get out my face wit all that shawty" I said, she rolled her eyes, "where you been Mod, probably wit that bitch you been texting.....what's her name...Oh yeah Queen" she scoffed.

"Aye what your mouth shawty, you ain my girl so chill with all that" I snapped, "and why the fuck you been in my phone?" I asked.

"You be on it everyday, I wanted to see who had your attention!" She snapped.

"Ayo get the fuck out my face before I beat your ass up!" I spat.

"You wouldn't, bc if you do imma tell my cousin, and you know how Clarence get" she smirked.

"Man get the fuck out" I said tryna walk away.

She started hitting me "you always running off Mod when you gon start taking this shit seriously, we lost our baby, and you ain even check on me to make sure I was straight" she yelled.

I felt my anger building up and I turned around, "ME? Bitch you the one who couldn't hold them kids, because you wanna smoke and drink! Then you get mad and abort my kid like it was only your decision! I'm broken too you selfish broad! You know what....imma need you to get the fuck out before I really hurt you luh girl" I spat.