Goin Off

Trey pov:

After getting beat by a broom...to say I was mad was an understatement, I was fessed up.

I ran out the shot wiping blood off of my face, ignoring my father and Toni.

She was sitting in the car staring at nothing, I started banging on her hood and she jumped, she looked up and made eye contact with me.

She got out the car "What the fuck are you doing?!" She yelled, I ignored her.

"Oh so you can't hear now?" She asked closing the car door and walking up to me, I just stared at her, "fuck you! You never been my mama, you left us and never cared for us, now you out here giving up on life cause your precious baby died! Cj would be disappointed in you! I hate you!" I yelled.

I looked at her and she had tears pouring from her eyes, that's when I noticed what I said.

"Mama I-" I was about to apologize when she punched me in the face. "FUCK ME?! FUCK ME?! AFTER I DID ALL THIS FOR YOU? REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I GOT CLEAN FOR YAH UNGRATEFUL ASS KIDS! IF I AIN LUH YAH I WOULDVE BEEN GONE, CJ WAS MY FIRST BORN, WHAT? YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SHAKE IT OFF!?" She screamed, at this point the whole shop was outside.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes, she was crying like crazy "all I ever did was try my best to be a good mother, I went to jail so yah can have a father, cause I know how that shit feel when you don't gotta dad around.....when I came back my focus was on yah, catching up wit yah, and to apologize" she cried.

"Mama I'm sorry, I was just mad I ain mean it" I muttered.

She grilled me "one thing I've learned son believe everything somebody tell you when they mad cause if that motha fucka ain mean it they would've never said it in the first place. And I believe you meant every fucking word you said" she spat, she looked up and saw everybody.

"I can't do this" she muttered walking back to the car and hopping in, she looked at me once more before pulling off.

I fucked up.

I stood up and walked off not wanting to explain what happen, I made my way to Jadah house to tell Tae and her what had happen.

And I know fosho Cj turning in his grave bc of this shit.

Jadah house:

"What the fuck!?" Tae yelled slapping me across my face.

I'm dead ass tired of everybody putting they hands on me "yo stop putting your fucking hands on me" I said standing up.

"Trey, are you serious right now, I told you to let me break it down to them, now you over here leaking, looking dumb as hell! And what the fuck is your problem wit my mama!?" She yelled.

I smacked my teeth "Tae she left us and missed out on half our life, for some stupid ass shit she ain even did!" I yelled wit tears in my eyes.

"Nigga she did it so we can have a father, believe it or not kids need they daddy, there are so many fuckin kids out here that don't even have a daddy! Girls need they father so he can teach her how to love, and a boy needs his father so he can teach him how to be a man" she said.

I rolled my eyes "Well I needed my motha" I said "and not only that the bitch gon start using right after we loose Cj" I said.

Tae looked at me crazy before grabbing a pan, she swung and it hit me right across my face making me drop, "CALL MY MAMA A BITCH ONE MORE TIME, I DARE YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA!" She screamed hitting me with the pan over and over again at this point I was cover in bruises and bleeding everywhere on my face.