What I'd do for you

"Its easy to talk crazy when you in that car but I bet chu won't come to my face and say that shit!" Ty spat.

Clare got out the car and walked up on him, I tried to stop it but Ty pushed me and that's all it took to make Clare go crazy.

Shots being fired, Ty got shot, ole boy got shot and......Chris.

*gun shot*

"CLARE!!!"

I sat up breathing heavy and sweat dripping from my forehead, I looked to my right and ain't see Clare just a messy side.

I sighed and got up going straight to the shower to wash off all the newly found stress that I received from yesterday's news.

"Then who is Tyrell"

I closed my eyes and looked down letting the hot scorching water hit me.

"Seem like he knew you ma"

I grabbed onto the bar in the shower and sighed opening my eyes and continuing my shower.

Time skip

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me going into my room and grabbing some clothes and panties.

After changing (outfit^^^) I grabbed my phone and made my way to each and everyone of my kids room, I smiled when I seen them all sleep in Tae's room.

I closed the door and made my way down stairs to cook some breakfast.

"Hey mama" Cj said, I yelped and jumped back my hand holding on to my chest as I grilled him.

He busted out laughing "Aye yo, I ain mean to scare you ma, just came over to talk" he said after laughing

I rolled my eyes "What boy" I said walking over to him, he helped me take a seat as he sat back down.

"So pops filled me in on what's going on" he said giving me a hard stare, I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, "yeah" I muttered.

He sat back "ma excuse my language but I need you to get chur shit together, because not only is pops out there tracking down the nigga that tried to kill not only him but you, and he needs you to have his back.....I know it's a lot to ask considering your carrying my lil bro but..." he trailed off.

I nodded "yeah I know...it's just scary okay" I said as my eyes watered.

"Then tell me mama....what's so scary bout this lame nigga" he said with irritation in his tone.

"To be honest Cj, I'm not scared of Ty....." I said.

He gave me a confused expression but stayed quiet, "in all honesty I'm scared of Chris" I said.