Cj....

Queen pov:

I pulled up at the park and texted Dave, letting him know I'm here.

After a few minutes the door flew open revealing Dave, he slid in and closed the door, "was gud" he said.

"Nun, you got it?" I asked, he sighed and rolled his eyes pulling out a bag of pre-rolled blunts, "here" he said.

I took it and sighed "Dave don't be mad" I said.

"Queen no offense but I really don't wanna hear shit from you! You over here threatening niggas for drugs" he snapped.

"Nigga you gave it to me!" I shot back, he smacked his teeth "I was just tryna help. Now I know that shit was a mistake, I ain giving you shit no mo, so stop hitting my line" he said.

I rolled my eyes and opened the bag "that's whatchu said last time and time before that, so I ain worried, bye Dave" I sang as I pulled a blunt out the bag, Dave always gave me five blunts a bag, so I had to be mindful of how much I smoke.

Dave laughed spitfully and opened the car door hopping out and slamming the door behind him.

I pulled out my lighter and lit the end, I put it between my lips and took a long drag of it, I let the smoke consume me as I pulled away and held in the smoke, after 3 seconds I blew it back out.

I took another drag letting my eyes roll back, blowing it out after.

I looked down and turned to my right, my eyes slowly looked up as I saw a light skin man jus sitting there. His face held disappointment and concerned.

"Cj" I smiled, he shook his head "ma I told you to stop this" he said. I shook my head taking anotha hit, Cj just stared at me "ma I can't keep letting you do this, your loosing your mind" he snapped.

I blew out the smoke and looked at him, "Cj I can't live without you, you are the reason I'm still breathing" I said.

He sighed "ma, you have the twins and Ranae and let's not forget about my new lil brotha Renzo" he smiled.

I laughed "Yeah I love them, but it doesn't feel right without you.....it feels wrong" I said.

He chuckled "ma I ain mad.....I'm just happy that you can live without Chris ugly ass messing witchu, and I'm proud to say I was the reason you don gotta stress no mo" he smiled.

I punched the seat "WHAT DONT YOU GET CJ! YOU FIXED ONE PROBLEM BUT STARTED ANOTHER ONE IN THE PROCESS! YOUR DEAD! BECAUSE YOU TOOK MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS!" I cried.

"You were 20 years old, and ain even had a chance to experience a real life yet" I said.

He shook his head "ma I'm fine" he said.

I shook my head and let my tears fall, "Ay stop all that crying child, you to beautiful for that".

I looked up with wide eyes, "mommy" I said just above a whisper.

"What it look like, now tighten up, I ain raise you to be a punk, you are a grown women, you better act like it" she snapped.

"I got Cj, we always looking over you, me, Cj, and your dad" she smiled.

I let more of my tears fall "pops?" I said.

She smiled "Yeah, but we hate to see you like this Queen, don't give up yet, were always here, you can talk to us through God.....Now straighten up for them kids... NOW!" She yelled.

I nodded "okay I promise I will" I said, I grabbed the bag and the blunt I was smoking and hopped out the car, I ran over to the bushes and threw the bag into the lake along with the blunt, I sighed feeling relief wash over me.