I love you

QUEEN pov:

I was now currently in the school getting a visitation pass so I can surprise my babies, they gave me the class and told me all three of my babies were in that class.

I walked down the hall hearing passing boys whispering "damn she bad", I smiled and looked back.

"I'm too grown for yah, plus my husband will fùck yah lil asses up" I said turning back around.

I finally made it to the classroom and I hear a commotion, I walk in but no one notices bc here I see some girl bullying Ranae.

"Yooooo, I'm telling you now to get the fùck out my face before I knock your ugly àss out" Ranae snapped.

"Ay yo sis, this bìtch think she could beat me" the girl said calling her sister over. That's when Tae hopped up and walked up.

Ranae got up as well and pulled up her jeans "bet I will" she said.

In a blink of an eye Ranae jumped over her desk and started sending blows to the bitch's face, and Tae was doing the same to the sister.

Trey was laughing with his friends recording it, the teacher just didn't care.

I shook my head "AIGHT STOP IT!" I yelled making everyone snap their heads at me.

Trey put his phone down and stood up, Tae and Ranae ran up to me and tackled me in a hug "mama!" Tae cried.

I smiled "awe my babies" I cried. I looked at Trey as he look like he was trying to keep his tears at bay. "Boy if you don't put your pride down and come give your mama a hug" I said.

Trey chuckled and walked over to me pulling me inna hug. "C'mon I'm checking yah out" I said. They cheered and went to grab they stuff, following me out.

"Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't here for yah" I said getting emotion, they smacked they teeth, "it's okay ma, we know you was helping dad out you a real ROD" Trey said.

I chuckled, boys walked passed and looked back at us "damn".

Trey gave me his books "What chu looking at young blood?" He asked pulling up his saggin pants, the guys apologized and got to stepping, Trey took his books and laughed "these niggas like to try me" he said.

I laughed "so girls what happened to those boys yah were talkin about last time I saw yah?" I asked. Tae scoffed "that son of a b-" I glared at her.

"I mean that lil boy cheated on me with my used to be bestfriend and now me and her ain cool, you saw that fight back there. Yep that was her" she sighed.

"Ohhh it's okay baby" I said hugging her, Ranae looked away "yeah and that hoe sister.....the one that I fought got mines to cheat on me with her" she snapped.

I sighed "imma let that one slide, c'mere baby" I said pulling her in, I looked at Trey who was too busy on his phone, "Trey what chur àss do about it?" I asked.

He chuckled "chill ma, I fought both them niggas" he said.

I nodded as we walked to my sister car and we left to the house. My babies.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got there I gave my sis a hug as she pulled off and the kids and I walked into the house laughing.

"Yeah that junk was funny as hell" Trey laughed. I grabbed the remote and threw it at him but I missed, "lemme hear another cuss word come out your mouth and that's your ass" I cussed.

He chuckled "chill ma, I'm bout to be grown" he said.

"Yeah bout to be, but even if you were you still won't be cussing in my house!" I yelled. They laughed at me as I started dinner.

The door opened and in came Clarence with Cj following behind him, I gasped "CJ!" I yelled pushing pass Clarence and hugged my son.

He smiled "mom I ain know you was out? Thought you was staying there for five more years?" He asked.

I nodded wiping my tears "Thanks to your aunt, they let my àss out early" I chuckled.

They all followed me to the kitchen as I continued cooking playing some music. "So pops you excited to see ma?" Cj laughed.

"Yeah I am smart ass" he said decking him, "don't put your hands on my baby" I said.

After awhile dinner was done and I put the plates in front of all of em. "Mom after dinner Ranae and I are going over to our friend house for the night, her name is Jadah" Tae said putting her phone down eating her food.

I nodded "that's okay" I said. "Yeah and I'm going with Cj for the night, bouta get in some hoes" Trey smirked.

I stood up and smacked the hell outta his head "keep cussing....I dare you" I said through gritted teeth. He chuckled and rubbed his head "sorry ma" he said.

"I'm telling Jadah" Ranae said, I looked at her "What chu mean?" I asked, she giggled "Trey and Jadah are in a relationship" she said.

I snapped my head in Treys direction "don't do that girl like that" I said, he shook his head "nah it ain even like that, we just broke up today cause she like to argue, so I was done" he shrugged cleaning out his plate.

I nodded and after awhile all my babies were out the door leaving me with there nothing àss daddy.

"You look great Queen" Clarence said, I nodded "I know" I said.

He chuckled and stood up walking over to me, I moved back until I was against a wall, "c'mon Queen, you can't be mad I was depressed you was locked up cause of me" he said.

I sighed "Clare, I did it because I was a ride or die, I couldn't just watch you get locked up, but turns out while I was sitting in a cell you were having the time of your life" I said.

"Nah to be honest I was gone and broken with out chu" he said, I looked him in his eyes as he looked sincere.

I pulled him in for a kiss, and he wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you" I said, he smiled "I love you too".