Damn

Like I said this chapter is all over the place so bare with me her

Clarence pov:

I got out the car and walked around and opened the door for Queen leading her out.

We made our way to the trap doors, and rock the guard was standing there, when he saw me he smiled and dapped me up "B long time no see nigga where you been, see you got the Mrs with you" he smiled.

I nodded "yeah, I got some shit I need to work out" I sighed.

"Oh heard ju, go on ahead" Rock said nodding.

Queen pov:

We walked in as everyone's head snapped in our direction, "no it can't be.......B is that you?" Oj said, he was one of Clare's men back when he was here.

"Yeah it's me" he smiled dapping him up. Everybody cheered and went to dap him up.

I frowned seeing how happy Clare was here, he looked at me and dropped his smile, he cleared his throat "Queen can you go to my office for a minute while I talk to them?" He asked.

I nodded and went straight to his office, closing the door behind me, I sighed already knowing why he frowned at me.

The door opened and my head snapped to it and saw Killa, he chuckled and closed the door "sorry to scare you, but can we talk?" He asked.

I nodded "wassup?" I asked sitting on the desk, he walked closer and scratched his head "this might not be any of my business but why did B frown at you?" He asked.

I gave him a small smile and stood up, "Well.......no one knows this but......im the reason Clare isn't in the game anymore, I told him to choose....it was either me and the kids or the fast life" I said walking over to him and dusting his shoulder off.

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me, I smiled and walked back over to the desk and sat down in the chair.

"You? You made him quit?" He asked walking over to the desk, "You damn right, I love him and I refuse to see him hurt or worst dead or in jail" I said.

"That doesn't matter, we basically his blood, we need him!" Killa yelled. Thank God this room is sound proof.

"I don care!" I yelled back and stood up walking up to him "you out of everybody know in this fast life it's either kill or be killed, and I can't have that!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"Back then you didn't care! Why does it matter now?!" He yelled, I mugged him, "because now! Now? We have kids Killa! And I will not have targets on their backs bc my dumb àss husband can't give up this life" I said.

"Well too fùckin late" he spat, but right before I could say anything we heard gunshots and running and people yelling.

"Stay here!" He yelled before pulling his gun out and running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour went by and then I started to freak out, bc all the noise stopped.

Clare. I grabbed a gun off the table and ran out the room.

I was met with darkness and smoke, I started coughing and started looking around, "hello?" I asked.

Out of no where Killa snatched me up and dragged me out of the trap and into a car.

I looked at him as he pulled off and sped to wherever. "We can't leave Killa, what about Clare?" I asked.

He ain say nothing he just kept going until he pulled into his driveway. He got out and walked around snatching the door open and dragged me out.

He closed the car door and locked it, taking me straight inside the house closing and locking the door behind him.

I frowned and snatched away from him "Dave Brewster what the hell happened back there!?" I yelled.

He sat down and sighed rubbing his beared. "B got locked up" he said. "What?!" I yelled, he looked at me

"The cops came and everybody started shooting, and some ran off, a cop grabbed B as he was fighting another cop and they cuffed him and threw him in the back of the car, everybody ran and when I got out there the cops pulled off, I immediately hopped in my car and followed them.

When I got there I asked if they were gon put up bail and the man said, he wasn't getting bail and he was going to court tomorrow to find out the sentencing" Killa said, tears streamed down my face, "SEE THIS THE SHIT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT!" I cried.

Killa got up and pulled me inna hug "shhh, it's okay" he said, I hugged him and felt a bit better, "Queen no matter how long B stays locked up I will be there for you and the kids I swear" he said.

I nodded, "where's Kat?" I asked, he sighed and released me from the hug, "we broke up and she moved to miami" he said.

"What? She ain tell me that, she told me she was leaving for a few months" I said remembering our conversation, he chuckled "nah she leaving leaving" he said.

I felt bad, "I'm sorry, um can you take me to court with you so I can see Clare?" I asked, he nodded "yeah, stay in my guess room if you want and I'll give you some of Kat's clothes" he said.

I nodded and walked up stairs.

The next day in court.

We were sitting on the stands when the judge sighed "Mr. White we been thinking and we need you to take the blame for this and just leave for 10 years that's it" the judge reasoned.

Clare shook his head "but I ain do shit" he snapped, I was getting mad as the judge sat back and rolled his eyes "it's that or you get someone to take the blame" he shrugged.

Clare shrugged and looked at me he mouthed 'I'm sorry' before he sighed and looked at the judge.

You riding Clare's voiced boomed into my head, I jumped up grabbing everyone's attention "excuse me your honor but I'd like to make a confession" I said walking over to his desk, the cop was about to stop me but the judge held his hand up "continue" he said.

I looked back at Clare and gave him a small smile, I turned back to the judge and sighed. "I confess to everything, I take the blame, I'm the one who sold more then a thousand drugs for the past two years, I'm the one who is in charge of the trap and last but not least I'm the one who killed all those people" I said.

"Queen!" Clare yelled but I ignored him, the judge sat up with a big grin on his face "and your name is?" He asked.

"Queen White" I stated, he chuckled "the wife of Clarence White, intresting. Well okay lock her up, you are sentence to ten years in prison for all the illegal stuff you've have done" he said hitting the desk.

I jumped as officers grabbed me I looked at Clare as tears poured down his eyes "Take care of my babies!" I cried.

Clare tried to get to me but couldn't as they pulled me out.

I love you....