.......

Trizzy pov:

I busted into the door and saw three bodies on the floor "SHIT! SHIT! UH ARMON GO OPEN THE BACK SEAT DOOR!" I barked, he turned around and opened the door.

I picked Cj up and I looked down at my hand and saw blood, I pulled my scarf off and immediately wrapped it around his torso, I put my head on his chest looking for a heartbeat.

"Its faint..." I said, I picked him up again and carried him to the car, "take him to the hospital! Now!" I yelled closing the back seat door, Armon nodded and sped off.

I turned back around and walked into the house. I walked over to Ant who was laid out dead, his eyes were sagging as if he just finished a blunt.

"Damn" I said looking at the bullet hole in his head.

I looked over and saw Chris laid out too, I walked over and saw two bullet wholes in his body "damn" I muttered.

I pulled out my phone and called Clarence.

"Was gud"

"We gotta problem?"

"Continue"

"Do you know where Cj at?"

"He was with his moms last time I checked but she told me he left saying he was handling something"

"Well whatever you do don't tell Queen" I said thinking about my soon-to-be-born nephew.

"Fuck you mean?"

"So Cj came to Houston looking for Chris and had me and Armon take him to Chris house, after we dropped him off we went to go get some food, after we got the food Cj called us and said he needed help.....when we got there Chris and Antonio was dead and Cj was laying on the floor, he had a gunshot womb on his side and he seemed to be bleeding a hell of a lot"

"Keep me posted and do me a favor call my nigga Wayo, imma send you his number and he'll take care of the bodies and the whole place, just tell em B sent you"

"Yeah I gotchu" I said before hanging up, two seconds later my phone pinged and I looked down and saw the number.

Queen pov:

I was laying down on my phone, just relaxing.

Clarence walked in the room completely ignoring me, something seemed to be bothering him bc he was sweating and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked giving him a worried expression.

He froze and looked dead at me making me shiver, this is not the time Queen!

"Babe?" I repeated slowly climbing off the bed, he walked over to me and hugged me, "Baby is there something wrong?" I asked a lil more frantic now.

He sighed "sit down" he said. "No, just tell me your scaring me!" I said. He shook his head "Cj went to Houston" he said.

"Okay and?" I said, he stared at me a bit before continuing "he went to see Chris who I assume was living in Houston, and after talking to him shit went crazy" Clarence sighed running his hand down his face.

"What the fuck does that mean Clarence!?" I yelled.

He looked at me as if he was reluctant to tell me, "CLARENCE LORENZO WHITE IF YOU DONT TELL ME I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR DAMN SHOULDERS!" I yelled.

"Aight, Cj killed Chris and a nigga named Antonio but got shot in the process" he said.

I felt my world crash down on me once again, tears fell from my eyes and I felt my body collapse into Clare's arms, "is he okay?" I cried.