Dead

Queen pov:

I busted into the hospital with my tear stained face, Clare was right behind me

"WHERE THE FÙCK IS MY SON!?" I yelled, the twins, Ranae, and some female came running up to me, "mom they're giving him surgery" Trey said.

"What the hell happened!?" Clare yelled, Ranae sighed "we went to the club and next thing we know the club is getting shot up" Ranae said.

"And Cj was trying to protect us so he pulled a gun out and started firing" the random said.

I looked at her "and who the fùck are you?" I asked with some attitude, "ma chill this Jadah" Trey said.

I waved all them off and walked over to the counter "I'm here fo Christopher Sails jr." I said.

"He's still in surgery, the doctor will come out when she's finished" the lady said sweetly.

I walked away and took a seat, I put my hands on face and let my thoughts take over my head "please god, I know I've been wildn but I need you, my baby needs you" I silently prayed.

Tears started to fall again and I felt like I was dying. I felt someone grab my hand and they were trying to calm my nerves.

"The kids just told me somthing, I think you might wanna hear" Clare said.

I looked up with no emotion on my face features, "what?" I asked. He cleared his throat and took a seat, "turns out before Cj passed out he muttered Chris" Clare said staring hard at me.

I was confused at first but then a face flashed into my mind reminding me, that Chris was CJ's sperm doner.

I looked at Clare with a shocked expression, he nodded "I though he was gone" I said.

"Nah, when you got locked up I found out the nigga was behind the arrest, his goal was to get me arrested and take you and Cj and maybe raise my kids. When I found out I was searching all of New York fo the nigga but he went ghost for five years" he said.

I felt my heart drop, "so what are you saying?" I asked, he looked down "Chris might've been the one who shot Cj" he said.

I stood up and pulled my hand away from his "find him" I said, Clare looked up at me "what?" He asked.

"FIND HIM! FIND HIM NOW!" I yelled.

"I will-"

"Family of Christopher Sails jr.?" The doctor announced coming out. I turned around and walked over "is he okay? Is my baby okay?" I asked as everyone came up to us.

"Yes he's fine thank God, but he is not awake it's all on him to wake up now" she said.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" Tae asked. The doctors shook her head "I'm not sure it up to Christopher" she said.

I nodded "can I see him" I said, she nodded "follow me".

We all followed behind her until we came up to a room, she opened it and there my first born laied, he looked so peaceful.

"Imma leave yah" she said leaving out, I slowly walked over and sat in the chair next to his bed.

"Hi Cj it's mama. I'm so sorry your father did this to you but don't worry imma get him back. But meanwhile I need you to relax......I wanna sing you somethin" I muttered trying yo hold in my tears.

As I finished I busted out into tears, "I made that song just for you baby" I croaked out.

I sighed "I love you"

I felt his hand grab mine "I love you too ma ma"