You a Rider?

Queen POV:

"IT DON'T MATTER CLARENCE, I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU STILL DOING THIS CHULDISH SHÌT! WE GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS!" I yelled into the phone.

After Clare left with the kids to go find those lil fast àss boys, he came back and dropped off Cj and Tae only to leave back out without another word.

After three days he still hasn't came back home and right now I'm chewing his àss out.

"Queen imma need you to pipe all the way the fuck down, don't forget who you talking to, like I said imma explain when I get home. Understand?"

I smacked my teeth "Clare when are you coming home, BECAUSE YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT" I yelled, he scoffed "2:00 don't wait up" he said before hanging up.

I pulled back and look at my phone with a mean àss mug "I know this nigga did not..." I muttered before calling his ragedy beard head àss back.

Ring.....

Ring...
You have reached the voice mailbox of-

"And you ain picking up, yeah your ugly àss in trouble now" I said.

I slammed my phone on my table and sat down, "CJ!" I yelled, he walked into my room with a chill expression on "wassup?" He asked.

I sighed "imma need you to go and take your siblings to uncle Patty's house and wait there until I call you" I snapped.

"Aight ma, love you" he said kissing my cheek, I smiled "Yeah yeah love you too baby" I said.

He walked out and after a few minutes the front door opened and closed.

Silence.

I busted out in tears, "What am I doing with myself" I cried, after all these damn years I'm still letting niggas take advantage of me......no this ain happening anymore, I got daughtas now and I can't let em think this is how a man is suppose to treat you.

No....

Hell nah...

The door opened and in came Clare, I wiped my tears and stood up "look who finally decided to come home" I mugged him and walked over to a table, he sighed and followed behind me "baby I was working" he said.

I laughed "working where nigga last time I checked you disspeared no one at the barber shop has seen you and that's the only place you work!" I yelled.

"AT THE TRAP!" He yelled, I gasped and gave him a confused look "you said you was done with all this thug shit! YOU said you was done bc you had a girl and kids to think about now! What the hell happened?!" I yelled.

"Those lil boys we thought was so innocent, work for a dangerous ass trap that's going to war with Killa, and you won't believe who's the father to one of those niggas" he said walking up to me, I sighed and poured me some liquor, cause knowing my luck it was nothing good.

I took a sip "who?" I asked, he chuckled "Chris" he said.

I coughed "the fuck you just say?" I asked putting the glass down, he shook his head "see what I mean, that nigga had another kid the whole time that's why he stopped taking care of Cj bc he found out one of his old broads back then had a kid that was his, it was back when you was pregnant with Cj,  he didn't believe her so he ignored it, well guess that came back and bit him in the ass" he said.

I took a seat "so lemme get this straight, this nigga Chris came back to kill us, and he got his grimy son to be sneaky and mess with our daughta" I said confused.

Clare clapped his hands "THAT'S IT! You see why I was gone? I had to get this damn info so I can get this nigga!" He yelled.

"But it includes you jumping back into the whole we worked so hard to get chu out of" I said.

He looked at me and hung his head low "Sorry Queen, this my family I can't let no hating àss pussy nigga take it from me" he said.

I sighed as he crouched down to face me "You riding?" He asked sticking his hand out.

I looked at him "I've walked this long with you I might as well take a ride" I grinned and placed my hand in his.

"That's my girl" he smiled.