➶ epigraph

The story Rebel Without A Cause is based off of the show Riverdale. I do not own CW's Riverdale or any of its characters. The main character Madison Montgomery is the only character I own, plus any ideas I made up that are not from the show. All the characters are fictional created by the writers of Archie comics. And of course credits to Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, for creating the CW program version of Riverdale!

[]

Copyright
All rights reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced, replicated, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author; which is me.  Also republication on other websites is prohibited.  (This has happened before).  So if you see my story or other stories of mine on any other server besides Wattpad please let me know immediately.  I only publish stories on to Wattpad and nowhere else.

[]

Summary
"I wanna be a part of your world"  I whispered

Sweet Pea stood there not bothering to look me in the eyes.  "You can't Madi. I need you to be safe and I don't want to take the risk of you getting hurt"

I smiled as I gripped tighter onto the collar of his leather jacket. "You can't keep me from my Destiny. I didn't move to Riverdale on accident. I was meant to be here with you....and Toni and Jughead"

Before I could comprehend or even react to what was happening Sweet Pea pulled me closer to him. He had his hands on my waist and I felt chills go down my spine. "I love you, Madison Montgomery," he whispered placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Sweet Pea finally pulled away from our kiss and said, "welcome to the South Side Serpents"

***

The North Side and the South Side.  Sworn enemies of one another.  The north side was once a wholesome and innocent place to live; where opportunities were possible and the word safe was as true as the idea of gravity.  The south side, the home of the infamous biker gang 'The Southside Serpents'.  Hated by the north side since day one and they continue to be separated by the train tracks that keep them apart.

***

Madison Montgomery is the new girl in town and she lives on the north side. However, what she doesn't truly know is her connection to both the north and the south side. She finds out a lot about her family history with the south side serpents, because her cousin is one.  Will Madison choose the north or the south side? Could she bring them both together? Or will the fear of the black hood make all of her dreams of having a family impossible?

[]

If you're reading this right now, I Love you; no if, ands, or buts about that.  I love you for even clicking on this book to read.  And I love those that will stick around until the end of the book.  A lot of people will say that this is just your average teen romance and heartbreak story.  However, it's so much more than that.  It's a story about hope, love, family, and decision making.  There may be triggering parts to the story, but nothing serious.  Also, some of it happened to me, so I would appreciate people not leaving hate on it. 

[]

Also, I'd really appreciate it if people weren't ghost readers.  I love interacting with you guys in the comment section and I love seeing when you guys vote on the story chapters because it gives me an idea of what you like to see in the books.  I also like when you guys give me more ideas because most of my books are unedited and I can always incorporate other ideas to make them even better.  I typically always reply to comments whether good or bad (I prefer good ones).  It makes my day, because it let's me know that you guys are interested in the story.  Plus it distracted me from being a real adult and doing my actual schoolwork that I never want to do.  Seeing the views, votes, and comments go up make me more and more inclined and motivated to keep writing this story and other stories. 

[]

Also, at the top of every chapter will either be a picture of purple or green aesthetic.  You'll realize more as to why as you keep reading, but purple aesthetic relates to Madison Montgomery and the green aesthetic relates to Sweet Pea. The pictures are beautiful and I found them all on Pinterest. Some of them are truly just the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life💜💚

ENJOY. MY. LOVES