II

When I step out of the shower I'm instantly greeted with cold air.  Quickly I wrap my towel around me to keep some heat contained. I stand in front of the mirror and begin to brush threw my hair. When I'm done I go into my room to change for work. Since a lot of colors are banned it basically leaves grey, navy blue, navy green, and maroon. Demons are only aloud to wear black, I wonder why they made this a law it's quit silly. Then again everything demons do has a purpose. They probably made it to limit our creativity or to have us constantly reminded that we are not in control, even of the simplest thing as clothes. 

I end up putting on a dark maroon dress the color is close to a red wine shade. It ends right above my knee. The dress is form fitting making sure to lay perfectly on my slight curves. I've always wished to be curvy. I then slip on a pair of dark grey heels and a cardigan to make the heels. I'm pretty sure it's raining outside so I want to be at least a little warm. I lift my hand to my hair and see its still damp so I make my way to the bathroom. I plug in my blow dryer and dry my straight brown hair. I struggle a little bit since my hair is so long. It ends right above my butt. 

When I'm all ready I grab my purse and head out. I begin my normal walking route to work. I look around making to observe my surrounds. I see cars pass by and instantly know they're demons. Humans aren't allowed to have cars. I still can't rap my mind fully around demons. Everyone finds it strange how the world is still standing. Everyone thought the world would be run by sin and anarchy. They are smart though. Don't get me wrong they're is still so much sin happening. It's just not how everyone thought. Demons all have one of the seven deadly sins. They never told us about it because they want everything to stay a secret about them to us. It was hard to keep that a secret when we watch their behavior and connect things together. So demons mainly sin in the way they are cursed to. I have so many questions about demons but they can never be answered. 

I step inside the suits and tuxes shop I work at. I look around and see Amanda and Kait are here as well. I look at all of the black articles of clothing around me. The only people we sell to are demons. I got this job about two years ago and haven't left since. I don't mind having to service demons unless they have the sin of lust. The others are easy to walk around but lust is hard. The men get very touchy and I can't do anything about it. I've only encountered a lustful demon a handful of times and it's never a nice experience. 

"Hey Hollis." They both say in unison. I give them a smile and set my purse down behind the counter. 

"So it's been slow so can we take our lunch?" I sigh but agree since they say it has been slow. They quickly head out and leave me alone. I walk around and fix all of the outfits on the mannequins.  I start to walk past a mirror but stop to look at myself. I look at my green eyes and sigh as I try to fix my hair. I'm interrupted as I hear the bell on the door ding. I quickly turn around make my way to the front.  My movement comes to a halt when I see who came in. It's a fairly young demon. Hes wearing an all black suit. His hair is pushed back but you can tell it's curly. I'm mainly lost in his green eyes. My favorite color. 

"Hi what can I get for you?" I ask the demon in front of me. I try my hardest to make sure I say every word correctly. He looks at me up and down. Please don't have the sin of lust. Please don't have the sin of lust. Please don't have the sin of lust. 

"I need a tux for an event." He calmly says with a familiar accent. Wait could this be the shadow from my dreams? No that's not possible. I nod at him and take a step closer. That's when I start to feel the strange feeling in my body. I quickly shake it off. 

"Of course what style were you thinking of." I ask him. I wonder if he can feel it too. 

"Umm I don't know." He scratches the back of his neck. It seems he can't think straight. 

"If you would follow me this way I would love to show you some of our popular choices." I turn and let out air I didn't know I was holding. I can feel him getting closer to me by how strong this feeling is getting. The closer we are the more intense it feels. Does he feel it too? "Now were you thinking of a tux with one or two buttons on the jacket?"

"One." He says and I nod. I stop in front of a mannequin. 

"In my opinion this one is my favorite it's the Jackson tux. It's similar to the classic tux but this one is more form fitting and has a sleeker look to it." He just nods at my words. I walk a little bit more and stop in front of another mannequin. "This one is a Hudson tux it's wool but is still a comfortable fit."

" You said the Jackson was you're favorite." He asks but it comes off more as a statement. I nod at him. He lifts his hand and has his pointer finger run along his lip. I see his hand is covered in random rings. I've always found it attractive to see men wearing rings like that. My mouth opens slightly as I'm reminded of fingers tracing my skin. He notices me and look at me with a confused look. I shake my head snapping out of it. It's impossible for him to be from my dream. 

"I'll take it, in all black." He states. As if I needed to know what color to get. I keep my thoughts to myself I don't want to get in trouble. 

" What sizes are you sir?" I ask him gently. He answers me quickly. I go to the back and find him everything he needs. I place it all in a clothing bag and walk out to see him on a phone. Humans aren't allowed to have one of those either. "Would you like to try this on?" 

"Yes." He says. I walk over and every step I take closer to him fills me with the strange feeling. Does he feel it too? That's the only question that keeps running through my head. I so desperately want to know why I'm having this almost fire in me. The feeling in no way hurts are feels bad, it's almost empowering. I reach the bag out to hand him it. Our hands touch each other causing the feeling to explode inside me. I gasp for air and drop the tux. I look at him and it looks like he felt it to. We just stair at each other for a second. 

"Did you feel that too?" I ask him to conform my thought. He doesn't answer me. I open my mouth to speak but he grabs me by my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I'm greeted with same electricity running through my body. he looks deep in my eyes. His eyes go completely black making fear rise inside me. His now black eyes look at me head to toe. Once he has gotten a good look his eyes return to the beautiful green. 

"What are you?" He asks me darkly. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh snap! But honestly imagining Harry as a demon is pretty hot! XD 

(P.S yes I did just do the XD throwing it back to middle school days yo)

Xxx Jess