XXXV

Hollis's pov

The dinner Harry made was fantastic. He really underestimated his skills. I have to stop myself from licking the plate clean.

"I think that was the best meal I've ever ate." I giggle.

"Don't get used to me cooking." He laughs. "This is all I got."

"I can live with that baby." I lean and give him a kiss. "I'm gonna put the plates in the sink."

Picking up our empty plates I head to the kitchen. I have to stop myself from cleaning everything. I'm much to eager for the next events. I can already feel myself getting turned on just from the thought of it. Remembering what is underneath my clothing adds to my excitement. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Harry is still sitting in his chair. I watch him stare at the candle on the table. The flame dances on his pupils in the most seductive way. His jaw slightly clenches making the already distinct line sharper. His tongue sticks out to wet his lips. A smirk takes over his lip. His head turns to look at me. I've been caught staring.

"Take a picture." Harry laughs.

"Maybe I will." I walk over to him.

When I get to him I sit on his lap. Luckily he's sitting in one of the chairs that doesn't have arms. As I straddle him his smirk doesn't go anywhere. He knows the effort he has on me.

Without wasting anymore time I kiss him. His lips are softer then normal against mine. Harry's touch in general is softer then normal.

Harry's hands runs up my thighs. Then travel to my hips. His touch continues to feel the sides of my waist making sure to go under my shirt. The skin to skin contact is wonderful.

I grab onto his hair and force us to break the kiss. When his head is leaned back I begin to kiss at his neck. Letting go of his hair my hands rack down to his jeans. One of his hands go to my neck where my hair ends and takes a fist full. The sounds of him moaning makes me work harder at his jeans. Popping open the button I begin to slowly ease the supper down. When it's down I untuck his black button up.

Harry moves his hands, one on my thigh the other on my lower back. He stands up making me wrap my legs around him.

"We are going to take this else where." His words are slower then normal. More seductive.

He carries me up the stairs. The way to the room we keep making jokes and laughing with each other.

I bury my face in his neck to stop my laughing. The feeling of his short curls brush against my cheek. This right here will go down as my favorite moment. The feeling of him holding me as we laugh and completely enjoy each other.

In the room I make a gasp sound, acting as though I'm surprised. The gloom from the candles setting the mood so perfectly.

"This is amazing Harry." I say as I walk more into the room.

"I'm happy you think so." Amusement cleat in his voice.  

I step to look at the dresser covered in candles. They don't seem to have a distinct smell. Heat slightly hits me from the amount of candles.

"Come here love." Harry says behind me.

"What makes you think I'm just gonna come over there?" I tease.

"I know you can't stay away from me." The way his accent saying those words is all to familiar. I turn my head and see him with his green eyes piercing me. The most beautiful color I have ever seen. "I can't stay away from you either."