XVIII

I've been working at Harry's company for about two weeks now. It's been an interesting time to be honest. Now if it's been a good interesting or bad I can't fully say. All I really know is I understand why Ms. Reid hasn't had a assistant in a while. She is a very difficult woman. Nonetheless I've held up and been trying my best. I can say I'm learning a lot of business skills. Well at least the financial side of it.

"Hollis I'm going out for lunch." I look up at my boss while she talks. "Finish my schedule for the week then you San go on lunch."

"Okay on it." I pick up my pencil and start to right in the planner.

After I'm done I head over to Harry's office for lunch. We have had lunch together every day since I've been here. It is probably my favorite time of the day. Harry has been so busy with the new software that it's his only free time.

I walk into his office to see him vigorously writing. He doesn't notice I've entered yet. His brows are furrowed. He looks stressed and irritated. Finally he notices me as I walk over to him. I go behind his desk and stand behind him. As he's doing his work I start to rub his shoulders. I feel him relax under my touch. After a few minutes I wrap my hands around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. His hand tangles in my hair as he gently begins to scratch my scalp.

Harry turns his head causing me to lift mine. I look at him and see a smile gently form on his lips. He leans in and places a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you love." He whispers softly to me. His accent making it sound so much sweeter.

"Of course love." I try to say in a British accent. It's quite bad I end up laughing at my failed attempt.

"That was brutal." He ends up laughing very loudly.

"Wow tough crowd." I play hurt as I walk around his desk and take a seat.

"I'm sorry." He smiles and bites his bottom lip to keep from laughing more.

The sight of him biting his lip is causing a reaction inside me. I tear my eyes away and hickory cross my legs. Harry gives a a questioning look and slowly lets his bottom lip go. I feel like I'm in a trance. Harry's trance. Very intently I watch his every move. He slides a paper quickly across his desk to get it out of his way. His action reminds me of when he threw evidence of his desk. Thinking about that time I instantly start to feel a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. I uncross my legs and recross them a bit aggressive trying to diminish the feeling. To my dismay I have no luck.

"You okay there Hollis?" Harry ask. The way his jaw clenches and the look he's giving me makes everything worse.

"Uhh yeah." I give a weird look. "Why wouldn't everything be okay?"

"Well it's just you randomly got very fidgety." He runs his finger over his lip as he smiles to himself. "And not to mention you keep looking at me like you want to pounce on me."

I sigh heavily. Was I really being that obvious. You know what maybe I could have a little fun with this. I stand up and place my hands on the desk. I make sure there is a view of my chest. Harry watches my every move.

"So what?" I try to use a seductive voice. I don't know if it's working. "What are you gonna do if I told you I wanted to."

A smirk forms on his face. Before anything else can happen his door opens. I don't turn around because I'm stuck on Harry.

"Hollis what are you doing here?" I hear Ms. Reid's voice behind me. I quickly straighten up and turn to look at her.

"Oh I just had a few questions for Mr. Styles." I tell her. If looks could kill I would be dead. Why is she looking at me like that? Wait I look at Harry his gaze is on me. Then I look at Ms. Reid her gaze is on Harry. Oh no she likes Harry!