XVI

"Why would you be worried about hurting me?" I ask him. 

"Because I am wrath!" His voice rises and he lightly tugs at his hair. "At any second I can be triggered and I can't control what happens when I'm triggered."

"I understand Harry." I try to get him to look at me. "But in the time I've known you you've only had one. I'm pretty sure for being wrath that's pretty good."

"You don't see the ones that happen when you're not around." He sighs. 

"You're right but I'm still here for you." I tell him. 

He doesn't say anything for the rest of the night. We eat in complete silence. The only thing hear is the scraping of our silverware against the dishes.  Whatever Harry picked for me was delicious. I don't even know what it was but I enjoyed it. 

Harry opens his car door for me to get in. Easily I get in the car and do the seat belt. We still haven't said a word and it's getting really uncomfortable now. In the restaurant it was easier to focus on other things.  In the car the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

"Umm thank you the lunch." I say and look at the clock. "Or more so dinner." 

"You're welcome Hollis." He simply says. 

"I'm sorry if I upset you." I look at the window to avoid eye contact. 

"You didn't." No matter what he says I feel like I upset him. 

"Still I'm sorry." I continue with trying to get my apology across. 

"Stop apologizing." I don't take my sight off of the passing building through the window. 

I was the thinking the whole time during our dinner. I've come to realize that I do want more with Harry. Yes this probably is my addicted side talking but i don't care. I want him and learn everything about him. He captivates me in every way possible. Never have I had attractions to a man. I've always kinda been scared of men. Mainly because of the way men have treated me my whole life. Yet Harry is different because he was born a demon. I don't want this man sitting next to me to ever go away. Deep inside me I feel this ownership towards him like hes mine. I can't explain it but I feel like I've had this feeling since I first met him. Something inside me will not let me let his go no matter what. 

"Are you okay love?" That British accent sounds so lovely coming from him. 

"Yeah just thinking." I admit and bring my focus back in the car. 

"Wanna tell me what about?" I can tell hes curious about my thoughts. But should I be honest with him? You know what why the hell not. I don't have anything to lose really. 

"I like you Harry!" I blurt out. Well there's no going back now. "I want more from us. We have this unexplained feeling between us. I crave it so much, I crave to feel you're touch. Who knows the type of things this feeling is causing between us. Everything thing I want right now and I'm feeling might just be from the feeling we have. To be honest if this feeling wasn't here we probably would of really talked. But I don't care because I want to be closer to you and learn more about you. I want you Harry."

"You do know if anything happens we couldn't be out in the open?" He asks me.

"Yeah I figured."

"Like you will have to pretend to be my seeked if we ever go out in public." He sighs. 

"Honestly Harry I don't care." This time I sigh. 

"I just want you to realize being with me means I will not be able to treat you the best in public. We will be forced to put on an act and act a certain way so people don't get any ideas." I can see the worry on Harry's face.