LII

Dani's pov

It hurts. Everything hurts. The life I took for granted is now gone. Funny how in the moment I didn't know I would cherish it so much today. Memories are the only thing I have left. The only thing that remains of my grandmother, Alessana.

Laying in the bed of Hollis's apartment, no my apartment. The room is filled with darkness. The only light is the little bits of moonlight that slips past the small openings in the blinds.

Sleep has been something I've had trouble with the past couple of days. My mind won't stop just continuously passing memories of my grandma. It's almost like I can still hear her laughing next to me.

I've come to notice that the pain is worse then I thought. Not only is it and emotionally mental pain, but a physical one. At random times I find myself clutching my heart. As if the simple clawing I do can in someway put it back together.

The past week has been hell. Started with the day Hollis found me cuffed in the basement. Honestly Hollis has really shown her maturity. I guess it does make sense since she did have to grow up quicker than most. It saddens me to know she lost the two closest to her so soon. Yet she did and it matured her. Will I mature in ways I've never imagined?

I roll over and look at the clock. It's a little after two am. Hollis is going to be here in less than six hours. She's going to help me sort out all of the business stuff. I've decided it's not best for me to keep the store. It just has to many memories. As for what I'm going to do for a job I have no clue. Hollis did have an idea of a suit store. Maybe I can do that.

My whole life is just changing so rapidly right now. My normal routine is long forgotten. I'm just thankful to have Hollis in this situation. In the beginning I though she was just an annoying girl who had no depth to her. Now I see her in a new light and I actually really do like her.

...

Hollis's pov

I moan out as Harry's hips buckle up to meet mine. My hands are on his chest clawing down. Harry is laying down with me on top of him.  His mouth is slightly parted to let soft moans out. The beautiful green of his eyes turn me on even more then I already was.

My movements against him quicken as I feel myself getting close. As I move up and down I begin to roll my hips to get a new feeling from it. I take my hand and start to circle my sensitive bud. Within seconds in coming undone.

Once I rode out my high Harry flips me over. He then pounds into me. The forceful movements cause the headboard to hit against the wall. I place kisses on his neck and suck harshly on the skin. Making sure a mark will be left. A few more thrusts and Harry stills inside me.

He collapses on me. Our chests move up and down at the same rapid pace. Harry peppers my chest in kisses and rolls off of me. Not wanting to lose the contact I roll over so I'm laying onto of him.

"Thank you for being a distraction. I don't know what I would do without you Harry." I tell him.

"All I want is to be here for you." He smiles and shows his dimples.

"You better get in the shower before you're late for work." I tease.

"Maybe if you weren't a little sex vixen I would be on track." I roll my eyes.

"Fine I won't be a little vixen anymore." I stand up from the bed.

"Hey hey, no need to be hasty." His laugh fills the room.

"How about we shower together." I suggest.

"Looks like the sex vixen stays." He comments.

"Harry Styles." I laugh. "I mean it in a completely non sexual way."

"Yeah sure." He laughs.

"Shore." I mimic his accent.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once the water is warm I step in. As I'm applying shampoo to my hair Harry steps in. The water cascades down his body making him glisten. His curls quickly turn flat and darker.

"Nice of you to join me." I smiles.

"I have to shower quick I should of left already." He takes the shampoo bottle and oozes some I to his hand.

I start to rinse my hair out as Harry massages his scalp making the shampoo foamy.

"What the point of owning your own company when you can't show up late." I tease him.

"Ha-ha you're funny." He fake laughs.

"Just saying."

We finish our shower and go to the closet. The closet has a few boxes piled. I moved all of my stuff into Harry's yesterday. Now I just need time to go through it and put it away.

Harry finishes getting dressed first. He gives me a kiss then heads out. I continue to get ready. Once I'm done I pack a outfit for Dani and head down to the front of the building. As usual Marvin is waiting out front for me. He takes me over to the old apartment. The drive goes by pretty fast. I tell him to wait here because he's going to take us to take care of the store.

"Dani?" I call out once I'm inside.

"Bedroom." She calls back.

In the bedroom I see her laying down. She looks like a mess, in the nicest way possible though.

"Hey I brought you some clothes." I set the bag on the bed.

"Thanks." She sits up.

"Didn't get much sleep?" Dani nods. "I'm sorry."

I step out of the room and let her change. She comes out a few minutes later. Looking so drained I wonder is she's actually ready for this.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask her.

"I am." Is all she says.

We head over to the store in silence. Harry took care of Alessana for me. He said he would get the remains back to Dani when they're ready. I thank him for doing that.

Inside the place looks the same as we left it. All is the same besides Alessana is no longer laying lifeless in the hallway. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. Following Dani we go into her room. She begins to pack up her stuff. Surprisingly it's not as much as I would of thought. Next she goes to the basement. All of the crystals and herbs are packed up. Once Dani is done making her rounds around the entire place we head back to her apartment.

"Are you sure you want to sell the store?" I ask for the millionth time.

"Yes It has to many memories." Dani heads into the bedroom.

"Okay I'm going to go talk to Harry about it. He will know how to go about selling it." I say as I watch her from the living room.

"I'm going to stay here and get everything put away." Her voice is slightly muffled.

"I'll see you tomorrow sound good?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Bye Dani." I say.

"By Hollis thank you."

"Don't mention it."

_______________________

Thank You So Much For Reading!!!

Xxx Jess