LVI

Hollis's pov

"Have you found someone to buy the bookstore?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah you just need to have Dani sign it over." He yawns.

"Sounds good. I'll talk to her about it." I soon end up yawning. "Are you tired?"

"Obviously." He laughs at me.

"Why don't you head up to bed. I'll clean up and be up in a little while." I give him a smile.

"Okay love." Harry kisses my forehead then makes his way to bed.

I begin to clean the small mess in the kitchen. It doesn't take long to complete the task. All of the dishes I decide to hand wash. Trying to drag out the tasks as much as I can. I have no desire to go to sleep. Probably from my all day nap. My sleeping schedule is probably going to be all messed up now. The thought of having to deal with that is making a headache form.

As I put the last dish away in the cabinet I try to think of something to do. Granted Harry having a lot of money there isn't much to do. I mean the only things to come to mind is clean, watching tv, or reading. Now I've already cleaned, and I don't want to wake up Harry with the tv, so I guess reading it is.

The two books are just where I left them from the last time. Opening the book to where I left off I start to read. As I read I come to realize I don't remember anything. With a frustrated sigh I flip the pages to the first. The troubles I'm having with understanding the book upsets me. Never have I read anything like this. Then again I haven't exactly been in a position to read books like this. How does Dimitri do it?

Think of Dimitri I feel my mood drop even more. I feel guilty for the way I acted. He was right and I just didn't want to face it. Never have I been good with working through my problems. I've been in denial I guess. Denial that how I cope and tuck things away was the right way. No matter how much I knew it really wasn't. I just found it the easiest.

I should really apologize to Dimitri. Then again I know that won't go over so well with Harry. Well I could always just do it without him knowing right? No. I'm not going to go behind his back and keep things from him anymore. Plus with my luck recently he will find out and cause problems between us. So that idea is a hell no. What if I go to the office and bump into him? Yeah then I can apologize and be able to tell Harry that I just bumped into him and didn't go looking for him.

Part of me is frustrated with the idea of not going around someone because my significant other. The other part completely understands because I know Dimitri does have some feelings for me. I know I'm not going to do anything. I'm pretty sure Dimitri wouldn't do anything. It's just to help ease Harry's mind.

After attempting to reread the same page multiple times I close it. I cant focus long enough to read this. Either that or I don't understand it enough to actually retain the information. All I know is one day I will finish this book. Just to throw it in Dimitri's face that I read it. Who knows maybe this will start a live for books in me. Dimitri has that live it's very obvious, even if you didn't know him. Perhaps he can help teach me how to love them.

The books easily slide back into their spot on the bookshelf. They blend in with the others around them. As I'm walking to go to the stairs I see Harry's office door in the corner of my eye. Turning towards it I place my hand on the handle. As I turn it it doesn't turn all of the way. Once again it's locked. I do find it strange he's been doing that. Then again I'm pretty sure there is a good explanation for it. Probably something like don't want the cleaners to go in there. Or maybe even worried he's important work will get mixed up. I'll ask him about it later.

In the bedroom I'm instantly greeted with Harry's snores. It's not the kind of snore that is loud and obnoxious but one that is cute and quiet. He's laying on his front so all I see is his back. As well as his mess of hair. As quietly as I can I slip under the sheets next to him. A groan leaves him as he begins to shift. I rest my head on the pillow and feel the bed dip by me. The heat from Harry is felt before his touch. His arm stretches across my stomach and he cuddles into me. I smile at the feeling.

When I wake up I'm greeted with an empty bed. I'm surprised considering it's Harry's day off. Normally he stays in bed with me until I wake up. I wonder if he's still mad at me? That is the only thing I can think of.

I get out of bed and head down stairs. Checking all over the apartment I don't find him. Where could he of went? There shouldn't be anything business related happening. Or maybe he went over to Dimitri's. I hope he didn't go there. Even though Harry hand cause serious harm to him I still worry.

Just as I'm taking a seat on the couch the front door opens. Harry walks in with his face red and small beads of sweat on his forehead. He's wearing a black hoodie with black shorts and athletic tights underneath. I bite my lip at the sight of him wearing a black beanie. In the front a few curls hang out of the sides. I've never seen him in a beanie and now that I have I never want him to take it off.

Harry takes out his earbuds and plops down next to me. His breathing his heavy and quick. Just from looking at him I can tell he's exhausted.

"Did you go running?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He lays his head on my shoulder. "I used to do it every morning but kinda stopped."

"Would I happen to be the reason you stopped?" I rest my head on his.

"Well... yeah." He tries to control his breath.

All I do is laugh at his bluntness. Not at all am I surprised to find out his routine has been changed since me. I mean mine is different in every way now since him. It just kinda happens when you prioritize your time on other things.

"Do you miss it?" I intertwine our fingers together.

"Yeah. Exercise is something I've always enjoyed."

"Then you should do it more often."

"Is that you're way of saying I'm getting out of shape?" He laughs.

"Don't even say that shit." I lightly snake his arm.

"Sorry love." His smile is very contagious as one forms on my lips.

"You should already know I find your body extremely attractive." I smirk.

"I would say that's hard to tell." Harry looks at me in the eyes. "I mean with the way you scratch at it."

"Oh whatever." We laugh together.

"I'm gonna go shower." He says as he stands up. "Care to join me?"

I can see the mischief in his eyes. They hold an invitation of what there will be more of. He has plans for more than just a shower.

"Didn't you already have a work out for the day?" I tease.

"The more the better." He licks his lips.

"I guess it's only right to support you in your efforts of staying fit." I sarcastically say as I stand up.

"That's the spirit." 

Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. He places a kiss on my mouth. When we pull way we both are smile ear to ear. I love how goofy he is. He then drags me upstairs into the bathroom.

_________________________

Filler chapter.

I hope everyone is having a great week and weekend!!!

Cant wait to one day hit my kids with the What do you know about him?!

Thank You So Much For Reading!!!

Xxx Jess