LVII

Hollis's pov

The cold tile of the showers wall is pressed up against my back. Goosebumps rise on my body from the coolness. My legs are tightly wrapped around Harry. Our wet skin making it a little difficult for me not to slip from Harry's  grasp. My tight hold on his waist along with his hold on my thighs hold keep me in place.

Without warning Harry quickly enters me. A groan leaves our mouths having the sounds mix together. His movements start up slow but gets faster. Every time he thrusts I feel myself get pressed harder against the tile. Harry nuzzles into my neck. His breath feels cold on my skin from the water. Lips brush my neck as he applies sloppy kisses. Soft vibrations of moans come from Harry.

His thrusts begin to speed up as we get closer to our climax. Harry takes an arm and wraps it around my lower back. My body presses firmly against him. With his now free hand he rubs my sensitive bud. Whimpers of pleasure escape me at the feeling. My eyes close and my breath hitches. A tingle sensation takes over me. My legs shake from not being able too handle the intense feeling. With a few more circle motions of Harry's finger in coming undone around him.

I feel Harry continue to thrust in and out. His movements are very fast. I lean my head down lightly nip at his neck. My sweet assault sends him over the edge. He retracts from me and releases on the shower floor. The water then carry's it away down the drain.

I stare into the mirror as I brush through my long hair. Clumps stick together as beads of water form at the end and drip down to the floor. Harry comes into the bathroom. Hair still damp but curly. Black basketball shorts are hung low on his hips. He stands behind me and raps his hands around my waist.

"I love you." He says as he presses a kiss to my head.

...

The weekend flew by in a blur. When Monday morning came by I had to question what day it really was. Harry and I hid ourselves inside all weekend. It was much needed but I can't help but feel back considering Dani. There has been a lot going on that she completely slipped my mind. Today I have to go see her. Before I do that I'm going to stop by Harry's work. One I need to get the paperwork Dani needs to sign. Two I want to apologize to Dimitri.

I feel nothing but guilt when I think of Dimitri. In reality he was being a friend to me. A true friends that tells me how it is even if it hurts my feelings. Maybe I should bring him something. On second thought I probably shouldn't. I mean Harry will be angry if he finds out. Plus I don't even know what he likes.

After getting dressed in a simple gray outfit I head downstairs. Just as I thought Marvin is waiting for me. His smile is as warm as ever.

"To the apartment?" He asks in a confirming manner.

"Actually Harry's office first please." I smile at him through the mirror.

It took me a second to think of the perfect excuse to go to the office. I'm going to get the paperwork from Harry to have Dani sign. Before I get the paper work I need to 'accidentally' run into Dimitri. Once I apologize I will go to Harry's office. I am planning to tell Harry I ran into him. In no way do I need him finding out another way. We are in a good place that we haven't had in a few weeks. I just don't want to mess it all up. Then again if I'm walking on eggshells around him are we really in a good place?

Once at the company I get out and make my way into the building. Carefully I maneuver my way to the elevators. I'm surprisingly the only one inside. The elevator stops on the third floor. As the doors open I'm greeted with Dimitri. Well that was easier then I thought. I guess I really did run into him, instead of tracking him down.

"Well look who it is." Dimitri smirks at me.

I try to fight the smile on my face from his normal behavior. I'm happy he's being his humorous self. That's a good sign right?