XXVI

"Let's make this completely fair." She smile.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"I won't use any of my abilities." Karly states. "Not even strength."

I'm taken back. Honestly I have never been in a fight before. I'm worried about the outcome. But I really want to punch her again. This is completely not in my favor. She's a demon all she knows how to do is lie.

"I'm not going to take you up on that offer." I say.

"Don't be a little bitch." She edges me on.

"I'm just thinking about the outcome." I start to step toward the door.

"You're not going anywhere." She steps my way. I stop and let her get closer. When she gets close enough I raise my hand and throw my fist at her. Karly is thrown off guard as my fist collides with her face again. As she stumbles back I make a run for the door. I grab the handle before I open it I look back at her. She's still at the spot she stumbled.

"Oh by the way I quit!" I yell as I leave the room.

As quickly as possible I grab my purse and coat. After I have everything I make my way to the elevator. Inside the elevator I click Harry's floor. When the doors close I begin laughing. The type of laugh that makes me look crazy. Am I going crazy?

Walking up to Harry's door I take a deep breath. Slowly I open his door and step inside. Harry is sitting at his desk. I close the door behind me. Leaning up against it the coldness feels nice. Harry's looks up at me and instantly stands up.

"What happened?" He questions.

"I quit." I begin laughing again.

"What?" He says as he pushes his hair back.

"I just fought Mrs. Reid and quit." I throw my hands up and continue laughing.

"What the fuck!" Harry says.

I just continue to laugh. This all sounds so crazy. Ha I actually punched a demon. A demon that is my boss. Well now ex boss. I run my hand over my mouth to cover it as I laugh.

"I actually punched her twice." I say.

"Tell me what happened." Harry says to me.

"She saw my hickey and started asking me if it was from you. I was staying quiet until she called me a slut. Then I just blew up. I said everything that I've been thinking. And she lunges at me. She hit me. I threw a chair at her and hit her. Then she offered to fight fair. Of course I didn't do it because she was probably lying." I sit down. "I punched her and left the room. But not before I told her I quit."

Harry sits down next to me. His face is stunned. I don't blame him it's all sounds so crazy. Hell I think I am becoming crazy.

"What did you say to her to get her to fucking lung at you?" He asks.

I laugh really hard at the memory of my words. Looking at Harry with a smile.

"I called her an envious control freak. Then proceed to she's pathetic for treating woman poorly because she's insecure. And said something about she might be above me as a demon. Here's the cherry on top of all of this. I said there is one thing I can get that she couldn't."

"And what's that?" He smirked already knowing the answer.

"You." I laugh again.

"Oh my  you're a crazy one." He laughs with me.

"It felt so good Harry." I admit.

"I bet baby."

...