L

Hollis's pov

"Where were you?" Harry asks me once I walk in. "Are you okay?"

I knew he was going to be home. The ride over I've been thinking about what to tell him. In a way I feel like if I tell him it would still be like I'm betraying Alessana. Even if she isn't here to have it effect her. Dani is still here and Dani has something just as big to hide from demons. I know I'm the same as Dani and Harry accepts me. Who knows how he would feel about knowing I know another. If her secret is safe so is she. The scary truth is I don't know Harry well enough to know how he is in certain situations. All I know is we would do anything for the other because we love each other. We were made for each other, literally.

"Hollis are you okay?" Harry soon stands in front of me, hand holding my cheek.

"No- I don't know." I sigh.

"Talk to me." His raspy voice gets soft.

I look at him, really look at him. In my head I had the plan to not tell him. But looking into his eyes seeing the beautiful shade of green. Something changes in me. The worry he holds changes me. It's not good to keep this inside to myself. Plus Harry is my other half I shouldn't keep things from him.

The next hour or so I tell Harry everything. Starting from the beginning when I walked into the bookstore to look for a book. To the events that happened a few hours ago. The whole time he has a blank look on his face. He gives a nod here and there to show he's still paying attention.

Honestly I expected more emotion to come from him. Not anything crazy just a different facial expression or something. Maybe he's just keeping it in until the end.

"I tried to talk to Dani but she wanted to be left alone. She just needs a few to herself. When I found out about my parents I was the same way." I start to play with my fingers.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He tells me.

"Is it bad part of me feels like I can't be sad or upset because I didn't know her that long." I admit.

"You shouldn't feel like you aren't allowed. She was a major part of your life. I mean she helped you through something very intense." Harry scoots closet to me.

"Thank you Harry. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you all of this before." I look at him. "She was just trying so hard to keep her and Dani safe. Now that she's gone I guess it doesn't matter." My voice cracks from the last sentence.

He doesn't say anything. All he does is pull me into his chest. The sound of his heartbeat calms me. Soon he begins playing with my long hair. I'm great full to have him.

"I love your long hair." Harry says.

I smile at his attempt to lighten the mood.

"You know I think you told me that before." I say.

"Really I feel like that was the first time." He teases.

"So Harry." I trail off.

"I don't like the sound of that." He says.

"Well umm am I living with you?" I ask weirdly. I know the answer already it's just to make sure so I'm not assuming.

"Darling I thought it was pretty obvious you were." Harry laughs.

"I know I didn't want to assume. Plus I should get rid of that apartment now." I tell him.

"Honestly thought you already got rid of it." I look at him.

"I forgot about it." I sigh. "Maybe I should give it to Dani."

"That would be a good idea."

"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow." I think out loud.