XVII

I wake up earlier then normal on Monday. It's my first day working at Harry's office. My nerves are going crazy right now. I slip on a light grey dress that is tight fitting. It ends right above my knee. The front is slightly low cut on my chest. For my shoes I put on a pair of heels that are a darker shade of grey. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. I don't feel like doing much so I just put it into a neat bun. When I'm done getting ready I put on my Maroon penny coat and grab my purse. I look at the time then head outside to wait for the driver Harry sent for me. 

It feels strange not going to the suit store for work. When I told them I was quitting to go work at Harry's company they were skeptical. Eventually they understood and supported me. I'm going to miss them. Maybe I could go over there some time and hang out with them on their break or something. 

I'm taken from my thoughts when I see a car pull up. The window is rolled down to show a man in his late thirties. To my surprise hes a human. Actually it shouldn't be a surprise at all. 

"Are you Miss Shea?" He asks me. 

"Yes I am."

"Hop on in mam." 

I got to the back of the smaller car and open the door. When I get in I'm greeted with warmth. I sigh in relief I hate the cold.  Even though i hate the cold I hate wearing a jacket as well. Stupid things make me uncomfortable. Like right now I can feel the cotton tight on my arms and it's driving me crazy. Maybe one day I can move somewhere warm. Somewhere I don't need a jacket ever. That would be lovely. 

Before I know it We're in front of the building. I make sure I have everything before opening the door. 

"Wait mam!" The driver yells. I turn to him. 

"Yes?"

"Mr. Styles wanted me to tell you to meet him in his office when you got here." 

"Oh thank you..." I trail off not knowing his name. 

"Marvin the names Marvin." He tells me. 

"Well thank you Marvin." I smile. "Have a good day!"

With that I got out of the car and walked in the building. It's as beautiful as I remember. I try my best to remember how to get to Harry's office. Luckily I find it no problem. I see Sarah his assistant. She nods toward me letting me know I can go in. I thank her and enter the office. 

"I don't care who made the damn mistake just fix it!" I hear Harry shout. Then the sound of him hanging up the phone harshly. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask and walk closer to his desk. 

"Yeah love everything is fine." He leans back in his chair. "Just some complications with the new software."

"Okay, in that case I'm ready for my first day." I laugh. 

He chuckles lowly but stand up and walks closer to me. 

"Are you sure about that?" He asks. 

"Are you trying to scare me into not wanting to work here now?" I smile at the sight of his dimples. 

"No I was just hoping to have a few minutes alone with you before I take you to your area." He takes my hands in his and holds them. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles but i have a job to do."

"Shame." He smiles crookedly. "Right this way Miss Shea."

I follow him out of the office. He takes me to the elevator.