XIV

"Why the hell do demons always throw fire at each other?" I sigh heavily.

"It's basically our way of fighting." Harry simply states. He is completely unfazed by my question, so it does happen a lot. I go over to his couch and lay down. I hear the movement of his chair. Turning my head in his direction I see him making his way over to me. He sits down right next to my head and begins playing with my hair. 

"Harry can I be honest with you?" I close my eyes. 

" Of course you can love." The feeling of him playing with my hair calms me. 

"But if I'm honest with you will you be honest with me?" This time I open my eyes to look at his. My favorite color shines so bright from his eyes. 

"I feel that's only fair." Feeling content with his answer I sit up and face Harry. 

"Okay well umm where do I start?" I ask myself. "Remember the first time we met and you had the episode. When the episode was over I touched you, did I seem weird from touching you?" 

"You did." He tells me. "You shut your eyes. I could tell you where tense from the way your muscles looked. I tried to get your attention but nothing worked."

"In that moment I saw you." He looks lost. "I saw you throwing the fire at someone."

"Wait." His body shifts. "You say me attacking the man before it even happened?"

"Yes." 

"What the fuck?" He stands up. 

"And I'm pretty sure I just had another a few minutes ago." I tell him. 

"How?" His and goes to his hair and he tugs on the strands. 

"I dumped into Dimitri and accidentally touched his hand while helping pick up paper." His hand covers his mouth. 

"What did you see?" He asks. 

"He was in a club, talking to a woman." I pause trying to remember correctly. "She got mad at him and threw fire at him." 

"What did this woman look like?"

"She was a demon with blonde hair." When I say this he goes over to the table with the glass bottles. He fills a small glass with the brown liquid. 

"Has this only happened to you those two times?" He takes a large sip of his drink. 

"No I think I've had dreams like this." I confess. I truly believe they are linked. 

"What were these dreams." He walks over to the couch again. 

"Well I had one about you and another about a older woman." I shift in the seat when he sits down next to me again. 

"What was the one about me?" He has worry in his eyes.

I can feel my cheeks turn pink as I remember the dream. He notices and gives me a smirk. 

"It was me and you." I look at his eyes as I speak every word. "I don't know where we were but you were talking about not escaping this feeling we have. Then you started to kiss me in such an intense way."

I can practically feel myself drooling as I remember the feeling. Only in the dream the feeling wasn't as strong as how I feel it now. The thought of how amazing it would feel now causes a feeling to form in my stomach. 

"That sounds like a nice dream." He purrs. "Now tell me has anything else happened?"

"No that is the only strange thing that has happened to me." It feels good to get this off of my chest.