III

"What are you?" He asks me. I don't know how to answer because I'm not anything. 

"I'm a human." I calmly say even though on the inside I'm panicking. 

"What are you?!" He yells this time. I turn my head away from him. I can feel tears prick my eyes. 

"Nothing I swear." I say louder then I did the first time. I can feel the anger radiating off of him. Oh no that's his sin... Wrath. 

"Sir please calm down I'm as confused as you are." When I let the words out his strong grip on me is released and I fall to the floor. His eyes turn black again and I begin to scoot back scared of what he will do. Wrath is a blind sin. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do to calm it, it won't leave until it feels it's had enough for the moment. He walks over to a mannequin and picks it up with one hand before throwing it all the way across the store. The rampage continues with clothes being thrown everywhere. I close my eyes and wait for the episode to be over. 

"I'm sorry." I open my eyes to find him on the floor in the middle of the mess. I don't know what to say to him. You can tell he battles with this. Funny I though demons embraced their sins. I stand up and walk over to him and get down on my knees. I slowly lift my hand and touch him and feel the warm electricity flow through my body. Looking at him I know he feels it. Suddenly my body tenses in shock and my vision goes black. 

I see the man I just met making his way through a group of demons. I know because everyone is wearing black. He is shoving his way past people trying to get to something. He looks angry with his eyes completely black.  He all of a sudden stops and takes his right hand making it into a claw. In his clawed hand a ball of fire forms. The fire isn't the red flame you would expect, It's a glowing black flame. He lifts the black flame and throws it.

Before I know it I'm brought back to being next to the man. He is looking at me in wonder. What just happened? I can tell my eyes hold fear. As I replay what I just saw over. Again it felt so real like my dream but I don't understand. What is happening to me?

"What are you?" He asks again. I look into his green eyes. 

"I don't know." I thin this time he believes me because he sighs to himself. "Do you feel that?"

"Yes. What does it feel like to you?"

"I feel so warm but at the same time like electricity is flowing through me." That's exactly how I'm feeling. I nod at him showing him that's what I feel as well. "Do you like the feeling?"

"Yes, I feel somewhat powerful." I can't seem to lie to him. I strangely feel secure with him by me. I haven't taken my hand off of him and I don't want to lose this feeling is almost addicting. I just stare into his eyes and before I know it we both lean in and kiss. 

Both of use move together perfectly. I feel the fire ignite. Wait that's a different feeling being added. Is this lust I feel being added to the fire. The combination of the lustful fire and the flowing electricity is heavenly. I laugh at the thought heavenly, yet I'm with a demon. 

"What the fuck!" I hear someone yell. I push myself away from the man and look over at who said that. I see Amanda and Kait at the door entrance. They watch me and the man they just caught me kissing. I don't know what to say. 

"I should be going." The man next to me says as he gets up and looks for his tux. I watch his as he finds it and heads or the door. 

"Wait!" I yell towards him. He stops and looks at me. "What's your name?"

"Harry." He says and he turns around and makes his way out. He disappears into the crowd of people walking to get to their destination. I touch my lips and smile. I can still feel his touch.

"Mind explaining what happened in here?" Amanda asks me. I look around at the mess that Harry made in his blind rage. I look up at her.

"I don't know what happened." I sigh. 

The girls let it go thinking that he pulled some demon mind games on me. Did he? No he couldn't of he was just as surprised as me at the feeling. I start to clean up the store putting it back to how it was before Harry. Hmm Harry. His name suits him. I can still feel his touch almost like the feeling is burned into every cell he touched. I can't help but to crave his touch. I want more of him. I don't mean sexually I mean that probably wouldn't be bad but I want to know him. His sin is anger. I don't know how to feel about that because anger can be tiptoed around but it is easily triggered. As I saw today with him going on a rampage because I didn't tell him what I was. I mean I couldn't tell him because I don't know what's happening either. What am I? I've asked myself this question a lot but never in this seance. 

After about three hours of cleaning the place is finally clean. Every piece of clothing is neatly folded and stacked. The mannequin Harry threw is back in it's place. I even decided to clean the windows and vacuum since we are very slow today. By the time everything's done its time for me to head home. Grabbing my purse I quickly walk out of the store and start making my way home. But as I'm walking down the street I notice a book store. Hmm I wonder if they could have anything that could give me a clue as too what I am. I change my course and head straight for the store. When I open the door I hear a loud bell noise signalling whoever works here that someone has entered. No one appears so I just show myself around. The store is pretty big its packed with rows of bookshelves in the back. The front has a few tables for reading. I make my way to the back and begin with the bookshelf all the way to my right. 

My fingers trace over countless books. There isn't sections with certain genres so I have to go over everything one by one. When I'm looking threw the third bookshelf I come across one that catches my eye. Guide to All Mythical Creatures. I sigh to myself. I open the book to a random page and the first word I see is demon. I quickly shut it and look around. I don't know why I'm looking around. I decide to get the book. Before I pay I look at the rest of the bookshelves. When I don't find anything I make my way to the cashier. I hand the lady the book so she can scan it. 

"Alright that comes out to six sinnonians." She tells me and I dig threw my bag for my wallet. When I find it I grab the money and hand it to her. I lightly thank her and turn around to go outside. Looking at the sky it's black.

"Umm would you happen to know the time?" I ask the lady who cashed me out. She looks at something them turns to me.

"It's 8:47." She tells me. Shit I have 13 minutes to make it to my apartment before curfew! I bust threw the door and quickly start jogging down the street. My apartment is about 20 minutes away.  I can feel the cold air burning my lungs and throat as I race to beat the clock. The streets are nearly empty just a few people are out but granted they are wearing black. I turn a corner and am instantly collided into something looking up I'm faced with a possessor. My heart stops. I know all the color drains from my face. I'm paralyzed with fear as I hear the dreaded alarm go off. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh Shit! 

But I feel like i'm still trying to get a feel for how I want this book to go. For example I'm not sure if I want a really sick twisted one with A LOT of anti religion or if I want a bad world bad people type of thing going on or possibly a happy medium of those if that's even possible. Please let me know which one you would find more interesting!!!

Xxx Jess