XIX

"This place is amazing!" I say as we walk into his apartment.

When you walk in it goes into the living room. There is two floors you can see. The living room has a nice grey couch and chair. There is a wooden coffee table in the middle. In the front of the couch there is a weird wooden thing. I wonder what that is?

I realize behind the couch is a large table with chairs. From what I can see from the second floor is a large bookshelf with chairs by it.

The part that mostly draws my attention is the entire left wall is glass the view of the city is absolutely breathtaking. Ive lived in New York my whole life and I've never realized it could be this beautiful.

"Can I look around more?" I ask Harry.

"Of course." He smiles and takes a seat on the couch.

I walk over to the left and see the stairs. I walk past the stairs an end up in the kitchen. The cabinets are a very dark brown color. The counters are a white marble. The contrast of the light and dark are beautiful. I run my hand over the island to feel the smooth surface.

I make my way to the stairs and start up them. At the top I go left and see the little reading area I look over the balcony and see Harry on the phone. I go past the reading area to a bedroom. It's big but very plain. There is only a bed and dresser.

I got the other side where I only see one door. I open it and see a much bigger room. Two of the walls are giant windows giving another beautiful view of New York. I'm guessing this room is Harry's. The bed is gray and there is a little chair thing and a simple dresser. I see a door to my left and open it. I walk into a large walk in closet. I see a majority of it is black but there is a small section of actual colors. I run my fingers over some of the colored fabric that I've never seen before. Why does he have these?

When I go back into Harry's room I see a door to the left of the bed. It takes me to the bathroom. I bathroom has a big bathtub with a large window by it. Next to the tub is a walk in shower that can fit at least 10 people. It has a little area where it looks like you can sit or even lay down.

I go down the stairs to meet up with Harry but notice a room in the corner by the dining area. I go over and look inside. It's a office area. With a desk and computer. I don't enter the room. Quickly I turn and make my way over to Harry. He's on the couch looking at his phone. I take a seat next to him.

"You have a beautiful home Harry." I tell him. He sets his phone down and looks at me.

"Thank you love." He smiles and grabs my hand to hold.

"I love how many windows there are." I run my fingers over his rings as I talk. "It's a dream of mine to have a place with a lot of windows. I love how open and refreshing it feels."

"That's why I chose this place because of all of the windows." He admits.

"You know Harry it almost feels like we were made for each other." I jokingly laugh.

"I can see it." He smiles. "We balance each other out. We seem to be what the other needs."

I don't know what to say so I just kiss him. The second our lips touch the feeling is sparked inside us. It's addicting, it's almost like when you get it you want more and more. Lately I feel like it's getting even more intense.

Harry takes it upon himself to deepen the kiss. We move together knowing what the other likes. Harry starts to lean me back so I'm laying on the couch. I spread my legs to let give him access. I feel the bottom of my dress roll up at the top of my thighs.

"You are so beautiful you know that?" Harry says as he moves to start kissing my neck.

I let out a moan when he starts to suck on the spot below my ear. Harry's hand moves from the side of my ribs to my hips. He doesn't stop there he grabs my thigh and brings my leg slightly closer to me. With more area he starts to grind his hips against me.