IV

"Well pretty lady looks like somebody didn't make it inside on time." The possessors face wears a sick smile. I can't seem to move my fear has made me stiff. He bends down to grab my arm and pick me up. When I'm brought to my feet I try to rip my arm out of his grip. Failing miserably he laughs at me. I don't dare look at him.I can feel his eyes burning into me. Before I know it hes dragging me down the street. No I don't want to go to the official! I start to tug more violently at my arm trying to get away. He turns a corner into an alleyway. No please take me to an official. His grip tightens on my arm making me wince in pain. He pushes me against the wall and uses his body to pin mine. 

"No please don't!" I beg but get a hard slap in return. My head whips to the side as I can taste blood in my mouth. He uses one hand to pin both of mine above my head. I try to tug at them but hes to strong for me. His free hand touches my bare thigh and slowly starts moving upward. "No Stop!" 

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouts as he slaps me again but this time harder. I start to feel the tears roll down my face and let out a sob. His hand continues up my dress. I try to kick his hands away but have no luck. He steps back and throws me to the ground. I put my hand in front of me to catch myself. I feel the sting in my palms as they skid against the wet asphalt. As soon as I'm on the ground I try to crawl away and get up. I feel a hand wrap around my ankle and drag me back. Again I feel the sting of asphalt but this time on my knee.  He flips me over so my back is too the ground. I feel the water seep into my clothes making goosebumps form everywhere from the coldness. The possessor takes my hang and pins them like before. He sits on me like hes straddling me. 

"Don't do this I'm begging you." I say pleadingly. He Laughs so wickedly before punching me. 

"I said to shut the fuck up." I hear him say but I'm out of it. My vision is blurring a little. My body feels kinda limp. I try to lift my head up from the ground but it quickly goes back to resting on the ground. I feel my dress being lifted. Panic flows through me but I can't seem to do anything. 

For a second I'm starting to black out. As I feel myself starting to go under I turn my head to wake me up. I can feel his hands moving to my underwear. I weakly try to fight him off. I can feel myself go under. Again I whip my head. I feel the coldness from not having anything cover me. Maybe I should sleep. I close my eyes and let my mind slip to black. 

I'm brought back to reality when I feel a weight lifted from me. I open my eyes to see the possessor zipping up his pants. I groan as more tears slip from my eyes. When his uniform is all fixed he starts to walk out of the alley. He stops and turns to me.  

"Better hurry home before another finds you." He laughs as he continues to leave.

 I sit up slowly trying not to move to quick and have more pain. I'm still very groggy as I try to compose myself. I slip my underwear up again going slowly. When I fix my dress I start to dread having to stand up. I rub my head hoping to rub the confusion away. With no luck I stand up. I feel a pain from in between my thighs. I suck in a sharp breath and start to walk. I see my purse by the wall. I didn't even realize I dropped it. I pick it up and begin to walk the rest of the way to my apartment. I don't run into anymore possessors as I make it. I grab my keys and open up my door. I get inside and close the door and lock every single lock on my door.   

Looking in the mirror I cringe. My lip is slip and has a small drip of blood under it. I also have a cut on my cheek bone. I get a closer look and realize the right side of my face is all just swollen. I turn from my reflection and go to the shower and turn on the water.  As I wait for the water to heat up I strip my clothes away. I feel my entire body ache. I put my hand under the water letting the water soak my palm. It's warm so I step in and let the water cascade down my body. The water stings as it goes over all of my cuts. I hiss but don't move. 

After sitting in the shower for what felt like forever I finally get out. I don't even bother looking in the mirror and head straight to my room. I slip on a pair of underwear and a t-shirt that to big so it goes to the top of my thigh. I go over to my home phone and call the number to the store . It goes to voicemail like I knew it would. 

"Hey it's Hollis." I say with a shaky voice. "I'm not going to be able to come in. I was attacked last night and it's pretty bad. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I hang up the phone and go back to my room. I make sure to turn off my alarm before laying down. I snuggle up in my blankets and try to go to sleep.  A loud sob escapes me. Before I know it I'm crying myself to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So this was a hard chapter to write but I felt like it was necessary. I feel like at first I was showing demons more as normal people if that makes sense. They are very bad and only do bad really. But the bad they do is mainly bad that pertains to their sin. I hope all of that made sense. Again Thank You For Reading!!! 

Xxx Jess