XXV

"You did it." He whispers.

"What do you mean I did it?" I question.

"Fuck!" He screams. "Why aren't I healing?"

"Harry!" I scream just as loud to get his attention. "How did I do this to you?"

"I don't know." He says very distraught and panicked. "You were holding my arm, then there was a bright light."

"Bright light?"

"Yes bright light." He sighs. "It came from your hands."

I open my palms and stare at them. What did I do. How did I do that.

"Baby." Harry says. "I'm not healing. I don't know what to do."

"Do you normally heal quickly?" I'm so confused what's happening right now.

"Yes like completely in seconds." He sighs.

I stand up and realize I don't have underwear on. Looking around I find them and slip them on.

"Come on we have to clean that." I motion for Harry to follow me.

He groans as he gets to his feet. We make our way to the bathroom. I have him sit on the counter next to the sink. He is still clenching his arm. I go to the cabinet and get a wash cloth. Harry is just zoned out. I wet the cloth and begin to dab at Harry's arm. He hisses in pain.

"How did you do it?" He asks.

"I have no clue but I'm sorry." I focus on Harry's wound.

"What are you?" He asks again.

"I've told you before." I sigh. "I don't know."

"There has to be something." Harry's voice rises.

"Harry there is nothing I can tell you." I wish there was something. "I never knew I was something else until I met you."

"Since I've met you there has been this unexplainable feeling between us, your basically visions, now this." He points at his arm. "Light shooting out of your hands."

"I know. I wish I could tell you." I place the cloth on the counter. "I'm just as confused as you are."

Harry's eyes go black as he looks at me. He sits there for a few seconds before continuing.

"There is no color surrounding you!" He explains.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Anything not human has a color surrounding them. I can see the colors with my what did you call it, Demon Vision." He says.

"Harry..." I whisper.

"I bet nothing will work on you." He says more to himself.

His eyes go black again. I take a step back. Watching Harry closely he begins to move his lips like he's saying something. His black eyes stay locked on me. It feels like time is almost frozen as he just continues to stare at me.

"Harry?" I say as I take another step back.

I'm starting to get a little freaked out. Finally Harry's eyes turn back to the beautiful green. I let out a sigh. Taking at step forward I stay looking at Harry's eyes. I don't look away worried that is I do the black color will come back.

"Nothin works on you." Harry tells me. "I can't control your mind, possess your body, and I can't see a color around you."

"I don't know what to say." I rub my forehead.

"We need to figure out what you are!" Harry raises his voice.

"I know that but I don't know how." I feel tears prick my eyes. I'm not going to cry I tell myself.