Chapter 1: Morning

Heidi's POV

I am laying on a wooden floor and looking up at Sienna, "Your fire is no match for my ice, and I am afraid that there will no dragon to save you this time." Sienna stalks towards me, "What are you going to do with me?" I ask but she doesn't answer me. Sienna stands directly over me, "Time to put out the fire." I kick myself back as my feet collide with Sienna's face making her stumble back a little, and I make it back to my feet pulling out the dagger that I stole from Claudine Frollo, "Your time is up Dairy Queen." I suddenly open my eyes sitting up in bed, and after hearing the sound of Harry's snoring I knew exactly where I was. The sun is shining brightly through the curtains lightly up part of the room, and soon enough I head the familiar sound of Henry's voice as he speaks in his baby talk. I unwrap Harry's arms from around my waist stepping out of bed and walk over to Henry. "I hear you talking baby boy." I pick him up and as I look at him I can't believe how much he has grown in the last couple months. "Are you excited about Uncle Hadie coming back today?" I ask Henry while I start feeding him. I have been looking forward to this day for a while now, my brother and Ella are coming back from Arendelle, and from the letter I got from Ella last week telling me that they have huge news to tell everyone once they get back. I hear Harry roll over and once he doesn't feel me next to him he shoots up in bed looking around with a worried look on his face. "It's okay Hooky, Henry and I are still here." Harry lets out a deep breath as his bare chest rises and falls. He throws the cover off of him stepping out of the bed and walks over to Henry and I. "How is little Henry today?" Harry asks giving Henry a kiss on his head before giving me a kiss on my lips. "He seems very excited today, and I think he knows that today is a big day." I say hearing Henry lets out a loud burp. "Definitely my son." Harry smiles letting out a laugh. I carefully place Henry back in his crib before walking behind Harry and wrapping my arms around his waist. "What is troubling you love?" Harry asks turning in my arms so he is now looking down at me. I look up into his blue eyes, "I hate the fact that our vacation is over, and we start classes tomorrow." I feel Harry's upper start shaking as he laughs. "I thought you liked going to school?" I sigh closing me eyes resting my head on his chest. "I do, but I also liked just spending the day with Henry and you." Harry tightens his grip around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I did too, but we can still have days like that even if our vacation is over." I scoff at him. "It has been so peaceful here since Chris was defected." Harry gently takes my hand and leads me over to the large window. "And you are worried that something or someone is going to ruin that?" My mind starts thinking of what Chris told us before he was sent back to the Isle, "What about what Chris warned us about, someone that we love is going to betray us." Harry opens the double door leading to the balcony, and as we step outside I feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. "Chris was trying to say anything he could to push Ben to doubt himself, and in the end Chris got more then what I would have giving him if I was King." Harry's words bring me little comfort because deep down I believe in what Chris told us was to come, and I am going to make sure that I stop whoever it is before they do any damage. "We should get ready, my brother and Ella should be back soon and I want to be there to greet them, and hear this huge news." I stand on Harry's feet so I am eye level with him. "I love you Hooky." I say giving him a passionate kiss on his lips. "I love you too Princess." Harry mumbles kissing me back. I pull out of the kiss as we head inside to get ready for the day or as I call it the last day of serenity. Once Harry, Henry and myself are dressed we make our way out the dorm room and make it to the front of the school only to see Ben, Mal, a hand full of students, and some members of the faculty. "Wonder why everyone is gathered?" Harry asked taking Henry from my arms as we make our way over to Ben. "Ben, what is going on, why is everyone gathered here?" I ask and Ben smiles taking a deep breath, "I got a letter from Ella yesterday saying that she and Hadie are not coming back alone, it turns out that there a few people from Arendelle that wish to attend Auradon Prep." I look at him with unsure eyes, I start thinking because Ella has never mentioned anyone in Arendelle besides her family, and that only leaves Ella and Alyssa. "Did she mention who these people might be?" Ben shakes his head with his crown moving with him. "But with them returning any minute now, I am sure that we will get answers." Just as Ben finishes up his sentence a familiar long black limo pulls in front of the school. "Looks like they are here." Ben smiles at me and I smile back before turning my attention to the limo. I see my brother get out first as he holds out his hand helping Ella out, and right behind Ella steps out a girl, and two boys.