Chapter 29: ROAR!

Hayden's POV

The room consists a bunch of tables set up around the place, on the wall to the right has the menu of different food you can order, and to the very back is what looks like a stage with a microphone stand. "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be," I say to myself as I make my way to the stage.

Hayden: I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. {I run my hands through my hair as I start dancing.} Scared to rock the boat and make a mess. So I sat quietly, agreed politely. I guess that I forgot I had a choice. I let you push me past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything. You held me down, but I got up. Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, your hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I had enough. I see it all, I see it now. I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar! {I grab the mic from the stand.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {I walk down the little steps.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {I start walking to the front of the restaurant pushing over chairs as I pass them.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {I flip a couple of tables as I get closer to the front of the restaurant.} You're gonna hear me roar! {I jump onto the counter in the very front of the restaurant.} Now I'm floating like a butterfly. {I start dancing on the counter.} Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes. {I grab a bottle of something and smash it onto the floor.} I went from zero, to my own hero. {I raised my arms at first making a zero but then doing the Zeus pose making myself laugh.} You held me down, but I got up. {I sit down on the counter.} Already brushing off the dust. {I rock from side to side.} You hear my voice, your hear that sound. {I cross my legs and throwing my head back.} Like thunder, gonna shake the ground. {I jump off the bar and start dancing again this time around the front of the restaurant.} You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all, I see it now. I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {I slowly start making my way back towards the stage.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. You're gonna hear me roar! {I take off my jacket and throw it onto one of the flipped tables.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. You're gonna hear me roar! {I drop down my hands and knees.} Roar, roar, roar, roar, roar! {I slowly crawl back onto the stage.} I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. {I jump to my feet and dance on the stage.} Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar! {I throw the mic stand through one of the windows.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. You're gonna hear me roar! {I jump off the stage and keep dancing.} Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. {I walk back up to the front of the stage.} You're gonna hear me roar!

I throw the mic across the room as I finish the last note of the song completely out of breath, suddenly out of nowhere I hear the sound of clapping, and I turn to see someone standing in the doorway. His black hair is covered by his backwards purple snapback, he is wearing a purple vest with no shirt underneath, a pair of black joggers, and black sneakers on his feet. "You always were one for destruction." A wicked grin crosses my lips before I jump off the stage landing on my feet, "Nice to see a familiar face." I say with a fake smile on my face, "Last time we saw each other was at Carlo's Halloween party which ended with us behind an old green house, and I made an honest woman out of you." I roll my eyes at him, "Rick Ratcliffe, I am going to get so much pleasure out of telling you this, you weren't the first guy I had sex with." Rick looks in utter shock. "How many were there?" I place my finger to my lips trying to remember. "Gaston JR, Gaston the third, Clay Clayton, Sammy Smee, Kyle, Harrison, Harry Hook, and some others." Rick looks at me with disgust. "You are just a slut." I smile at him shrugging my shoulders. "What can I say, I will live my life the way I want to, and if that means being slut then I guess a lot of guys will have smiles on their faces." Rick leans against the wooden post. "But who was the best out of all of us?" Rick smiles and I know what he wants to hear but it is not what he is going to get. "Rick you aren't my type exactly, there is only one on the whole Isle that is checks off everything I look for in a guy, and that night in the green house was just a random hook up." Rick looks at me like I just ripped his heart out and stomped on it. "Which villain kid is it?" I push my hair to one side with a sigh. "Morris." Rick starts laughing loudly as I grab the dagger out from around my ankle and throw it at Rick as it hit the post only missing by an inch. "Morris is more of a man then anyone else on this miserable rock, and if you have a problem with him I suggest you take it up with the man himself." Rick's laughter suddenly stops. "You and I both know that no one messes with Morris unless they want to take a visit to the nonexistent hospital or more likely that they will never be seen or heard from again." Rick hurries out of the restaurant as I walk over to the post taking my dagger out and placing it back around my ankle. "I guess it is time to face Uma, and oh what a joy that should be." I roll my eyes before grabbing my jacket and walking out heading to the chip shop.