Chapter 14: Sibling Secret

Heidi's POV

"Alyssa, what happened to you?" Ella's asks walking up to her cousin looking at her like she barely knew her. "Let say that I embraced a new side of me." Jackal wraps his arms around her from behind kissing her head. "What did you do?" Ella growls staring daggers at Jackal. "This is not my doing, Alyssa came to me, and told me that she wanted a change." Alyssa lets out an annoying groan and steps away from Jackal and up to Ella. "While I was vacationing in Arendelle, it finally hit me that I want to be more than just the daughter of Anna and Kristoff, and then I thought about you and Hadie." Alyssa smiles at her cousin, "And I have to thank you because now I have I got a new outlook on life." Alyssa grabs Jackal's hand and I am now just seeing how much love the two of them have for each other. "Ella you taught me not to wait for someone to hand you your happily ever after, and now I have found mine." Ella takes a deep breath looking at Alyssa and Jackal with unhappy eyes. "How long have you too be dating?" Hadie asks standing next to Ella. "A couple of years now, but we had to keep hidden because we weren't sure how people would react." And for some reason I finally put it all together when I remember the day I met Alyssa and she had on the same black leather jacket. "But that story is for another time, today is about you and your future child." Alyssa places her hand on Ella's stomach. For some reason something still didn't feel right about Alyssa and Jackal, and I can't put my finger on it, and suddenly everything goes black.

Hayden's POV

I open my eyes just in time because a second sooner and Heidi might have figured out something no one can know, I shake my head clearing my thoughts and walk up to Alyssa. "We missed you around here." I say wrapping my arms around her giving her a hug. Alyssa hugs me back before pulling away from me looking me in my eyes and I nod my head at her. "Jackal and I have some major unpacking to do, me will catch up with everyone later." Alyssa puts Jackal's arm over her shoulder as the two walk off. I take a breath of relief before focusing back on the reason why I took over the body, and that requires information that only Heidi and Hadie know. I walk over to Ella and Hadie giving them my best happy smile. "Well I have to say that was very unexpected news." I say looking at the two of them fighting the urge to turn them into ashes right now. "It was sudden for us as well, but everything happens for a reason, and this means that little Henry will have a playmate." I look over at Henry who is with Mal and Ben and just the thought of the pirate spawn makes my head hurt. I push the thoughts away turning my attention back to Hadie and Ella. "Ella, do you think I could barrow my brother for a second, there is something I need to talk to him about." Ella unleashes Hadie's hand from her own before nodding her head. "Of course, I will go talk to the others and give you two privacy." Ella kisses Hadie's lisp before walking off leaving my brother and I alone. "What is going on, it seems important?" I sigh pretending to be troubled. "I need you to tell me where it is," Hadie looks at me confused. "What are you talking about? Where what is?" I take a deep breath and let it out. "I am talking about the blood diamond." Hadie looks at me like I have completely lost my mind. "Heidi, are you crazy, you know as well as I what power that diamond has." I nod my head secretly rolling my eyes out of annoyance with this conversation. "That is why Hades separated it into a blue diamond and a yellow diamond." Hadie just nods his head because he already knows the story. "He gave each of us a diamond, and I need to know what you did with the blue diamond." Hadie still gives me that odd look. "Why?" Hadie asks as I start to feel his suspicion. "I just need to know it safe, I know my diamond is safe because it is back on the Isle, but you told me that you brought your diamond with you to Auradon." Hadie lets out a deep breath putting his hands in his pockets. "You can be sure that it is protected, I put somewhere that only a few people know about, and to be even more sure I had someone put a powerful spell over it." This was not what I wanted to hear, and Hadie is making it even tougher for me to get what I want. "Where did you hide it Hadie." Hadie snarls in frustration something that we both were feeling at the moment. "I hide it in Siren Cove okay, the diamond is in Siren Cove, but like I said there is special magic protecting it." As soon as he says Siren Cove I know exactly what kind of magic he is talking about, and this makes things a little bit more harder for me. "I am just worried that Chris's foresight is right, and that whoever us going to turn their back on us could use the diamond against us." Hadie hugs me which makes my skin crawl. "Little sister, you need to stop worrying about the future and focus on the here and now." I pull out of the hug and nod my head. "Your right, and thank you for putting my mind at ease." Hadie smiles at me, "Anytime Squirt." Just hearing that nickname makes everything go black, this means that Heidi is back in control of the body, and which also means that I have to pick the right moment to regain control.