Chapter 15: Feeling Better

Heidi's POV

I open my eyes to see that I am still on the field which means I was not out for long. I see Ally walking towards the main part of campus and I can't think of anyone else that could give me better advise on what to do. I hurry and make my way up to her. "Ally, I need to talk to you." Ally stops in her tracks giving me her full attention. "What's wrong?" I take her hand and pull her back to the tourney field and finally behind the bleachers. "There is something going on with me and you are the only person I trust to talk about it too." Ally gives me a weird look, "What about Harry, I mean he is your husband after all." I sigh before shaking my head. "Harry and I are not in a good place as of late, and if I tell him what is going on, who knows how he will react." Ally just takes a deep breath urging me to tell her what is going on. "Ever since Chris's curse I haven't been right, I have been having blackouts, and losing time sometimes even whole days." Ally's eyes fill with curiosity and questions. "Do you know what causes these blackouts?" I shake my head, "They just come out of nowhere sometimes, and it is like a one moment I am in Auradon and the next second I am lost in this endless forest trying to find my way out." Ally tilts her head to the side. "Kind of sounds like you are trapped in Wonderland." I can't say anything because I have never been there, but it does sound like a place that isn't completely normal. "I am afraid that I can't be much help on this Heidi, I have never met anyone that has gone through what you are going through, but the only advise that I can give you is that you should tell Harry about what is going on, you don't want a repeat of what happened when you didn't tell him about Henry right away." Ally had a point, Harry was beyond angry with me when all of that went down. "I just don't want Harry to be worrying about me every second of the day." This comment gets Ally laughing out of the blue. "Are we talking about the same Harry?" I just give her a confused look. "Heidi, Harry worries about you all day long, rather you tell him this or not he will still worry." Ally wraps her arms around me giving me a hug. "I will go to someone and look into what is going on with you." I pull out of the hug feeling better that I had someone like Ally in my life. "Who might I ask?" I ask rising and eyebrow to Ally, "Just someone who specialty is finding things out about people, and as soon as I know something I will let you know." I hug Ally one more time thankful for her assistance. "Just promise me that this stays between us until we figure out what exactly is going on with me." Ally reluctantly nods her head. "I hate lying, but I guess this is a special case." Ally walks out from behind the bleachers and walks out of sight. For the rest of the day I sign up for my classes, I spend time with my friends, and of course I spend time with Harry and Henry. Today has been a great day, which maybe a sign that things are finally turning around for me, and right now Harry and I are now putting Henry to bed. "Is he finally asleep?" Harry asks in a whisper while he has Henry in his arms. I look up at the two of them to see Harry shirtless and I just barely see Henry's head laying on Harry's shoulder. "He's out, you can put him in his crib." I whisper back to Harry. Harry carefully places Henry down in his crib covering Henry up with his blue blanket, and giving Henry his stuffed crocodile. "He sure does love that crocodile." Harry comments laughing quietly before turning on the mobile. "I think that is because he doesn't know the story Hooky." Harry walks over to our bed and gets in resting his head against his pillow. "Henry is going to grow up his own person, and that means that he might like certain things that you and I would disagree with." Harry lets out a deep breath as I lay my head on his chest. "I guess I can live with that, I mean I would rather him grow up in a place where is allowed to be himself then a place where he would have to be someone that others want him to be." I look up into Harry's blue eyes amazed at just how much fatherhood has changed him. "Hooky, you really are a better father to Henry then your father was to you." Harry places his hook on the nightstand wrapping both his arms around me. "I still think that we shouldn't tell Henry about our past." I shake my head firmly. "We need to tell him because if we don't he will go looking for it on his own or worse someone else would tell him leaving him confused and angry." Harry sighs deeply looking up at the ceiling. "We will worry about that when the times comes, and as of right now that conversation is a long ways away." Harry smiles down at me placing a passionate kiss on my lips, a kiss that I return without hesitation, and with that Harry and I both close our eyes for some much needed sleep.

Hayden's POV

I open my eyes to see that it is the middle of the night, and what is even grosser is the fact that sea brained pirate has his arms around me. I quickly unwrap his arms from around me and get out of the bed. "I would never willing be in bed with you." I whisper to myself feeling my skin crawl. I walk over to the closet taking off the clothes Heidi had been wearing and put on a simple long sleeve black top that only covers part of my upper body, a pair of black skinny jeans, my black fingerless gloves, and my black boots. "Now that I am dressed, it is time to put my plan into action." I quietly sneak out of the bedroom and out of the dorm building. I take a deep breath taking the nightly air. I let out the breath before walking towards the forest and to what is in the forest.