Chapter 7: The Man And The Beast

Hayden's POV

I walk up and softly knock on the door in front of me, and a few seconds later the door opens revealing shirtless Ben who is only wearing a pair of blue sweatpants. "Heidi? What's wrong?" Ben asks in a panic tone in his voice. "I think Harry just broke up with me." I say trying my best to hide the joy in my voice, and I run into his arms wrapping my own arms around his neck and burying my face in his chest. "It's okay Heidi, I am sure that Harry didn't mean whatever he said." Ben sighs before wrapping his arms around me. "Where is Mal?" I ask looking into his eyes. "Mal is out with Evie right now." Ben unwraps his arms from around and closes his bedroom door, "So it is just you and I here?" Ben clears his throat as his cheeks turns a light red. "I guess so, now please sit down and tell me what happened." I slowly walk over to his bed and sit down with Ben sitting down next to me. "I found clothes in my purse today and I assumed they were Harry's because he does that from time to time, but when Harry found them he yelled at me calling me all sorts of horrible names, accusing me of cheating on him, and told me that he was done with me." The shocked look on Ben's face told me everything I needed to know. "He didn't even let you explain yourself or anything?" I shook my head sadly sniffling to play off my fake sadness. "He wouldn't even let me talk at all really." I place my face in my hands and starts laughing but to anyone else it would seem that I was crying. "Heidi, please don't cry." I fling myself into Ben causing him to fall back onto the bed with me on top of him, I look deep into his hazel green eyes as Ben look deep back into my eyes. Ben looks from my eyes to my lips as I slowly lower myself and Ben raises himself and out lips meet in the middle. We start moving our lips in sync with each other and I can't help but think that Ben isn't that bad of a kisser, now I see what Heidi has been missing out on all these years. I let my hands fall to his bare chest running my fingers along his bare and surprising muscular upper body. I hear a beastly growl escape Ben's lips as my finger nails lightly scratch his neck. "Never thought I would hear that sound from you." I say breathless as the two of us pull out of our kiss. "I shouldn't have done that, we shouldn't have done that." I sigh angrily and frustrated. "You have feelings for me, and I have feelings." I trace the top of his sweatpants slightly teasing him. "You have feelings for me?" Ben asked in an astonished tone of voice. "I admit that I have had feelings for you since the day you and I talked on Uma's ship when you were her prisoner." Ben gently places his hand on my cheek. "I have had feelings for you since the moment I saw you." I pretend to be embarrassed which given my set of acting skills isn't that hard. "Ben I think people are starting to catch on to our tension that seems to happen when we are around each other." I slowly untie his sweatpants, and Ben notices this and starts getting nervous. "We are friends Heidi, and even if we do have feelings for each other we can never act on them, who knows how people would get hurt if we did." Ben slides up on the bed resting his head against the headboard. I swing my leg over him straddling his lap. "You can't tell me that you have never wondered what life would be like if we ended up with each other." Ben swallows a large lump his throat trying to get himself under control. "Can Mal handle the beast inside the man, does she like it rough like you do, and can she satisfy you like you I could?" Ben grips me tightly and I see his eyes darken a little. "That is what I thought, Mal might be woman enough to handle the man but she can't handle the beast." Ben kisses me roughly and I return the kiss. We once again pull out of the kiss only this time Ben pushes me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck softly biting my skin, I dig my nails into his back getting a moan of pleasure from him, and right as Ben starts to undo my dress a sudden headache hits me out of the blue. "No, this can't be happening right now, I am in control." Ben pulls away from me looking at me with a realization look on his face. I get up off the bed and start heading for the door but right as I touch the doorknob everything goes black.

Heidi's POV

I open my and look around noticing that I am not in my room. I turn around and see Ben sitting on his bed looking at me with a mix of emotions written on his face. "Ben? What is going on? Why am I in your room?" Ben sighs before standing up and making his way over to me. "You came here and told me that Harry and you had a fight, and then you threw yourself at me." I look at him like he has lost his mind. "What are you talking about? I would never cheat on Harry, and especially with a happily married man." Ben runs his fingers through his honey brown hair looking very confused and distraught. "Did we do anything?" I ask not wanting to know the answer to that question. "No, we just sat on the bed and talked is all." I sigh relieved that Ben and I didn't cross a line that we could never come back from. "I should get going and find Harry, we have a lot to talk about, and I need to know where we stand as a couple." Ben nods his head opening his bedroom door for me. "Thanks for listing Ben, it means a lot to have a friend like you." I kiss Ben's cheek before walking out of the room, and right as I step into the hallway Mal walks up to us, "Heidi, what are you doing coming out of my husband's room?" I push a strain of my hair behind my ear. "Harry and I had a blowout and I just needed someone to listen and give me some advice, and I thought that Ben might have some pearls of wisdom for me." Mal smiles at me walking into the room. "That sounds like my Ben, always helping anyone in need at any hour of the day." I smile back at her waving to the two of them before heading back to room I share with Harry.