Chapter 3: Out with the old in with the new

Hayden's POV

I open my eyes to seetones of people looking at me, "Why is everyone looking at me like that?" Harrywalks up to me and places his hands on my shoulders, "We are just making surethat you are okay Love, you seemed a little out of it." I smile the fakest smileI can muster and sigh, "I am perfectly okay, I just had a little bit of aheadache but it has past, and if don't leave right now I am going to miss myappointment with Dizzy." And with that said I hurry off as quickly as Ipossibly can. I reach Dizzy and 'Color Me Crazy' in no time at all, and beforeentering I take a deep breath and try to prepare myself, I enter the salon tosee I was the only person here besides Dizzy. "Heidi, what are you doing here?"Dizzy asks walking over to the front counter and starts flipping through pagesof some book. "I don't have you scheduled for today?" I roll my eyes out ofannoyance but quickly cover it up, "I know but I am in a desperate need of amakeover Dizzy. Can you please help me out?" Dizzy looks at me for a second andI am starting to think that she is catching on to me. "I guess one lastcustomer wouldn't make much difference, and besides how can I turn away one ofmy best friends." Dizzy smiles sweetly at me which makes my stomach turn andshe suddenly takes my hand and leads me over to the empty chair. "What are wethinking of doing?" I look into the mirror as an evil smile threatens to comeacross my lips but I hide with a fake happy smile. "I want something that is myold hairstyle but put your own creative twist on it." Dizzy backs away from meand starts thinking of what she wanted to do, and suddenly a light bulb goes offin her head as she squeals in delight. "I have the prefect idea in mind." Dizzyhurries over to me leaning me back and starts the makeover. After a long 4hours process my hair comes out looking breathtaking as I shake my hair aroundloving the mix of blonde and blue

 After a long 4hours process my hair comes out looking breathtaking as I shake my hair aroundloving the mix of blonde and blue

    and my nails turn out more special then I had first thought.    

"Dizzy you are a master." I say standing up looking down at the girl. "Thank you, and I have to say that this is my best work on you so far." I look at my reflection and sigh happily. "I can't thank you enough Dizzy." Dizzy hugs me and I take a step back a little not sure what to do, "Here is a five dollar tip." I hand her the money I owe her and the five dollars that I stole from Jackal the other night. "Thanks Heidi." I give her my best happy smile before walking out of the shop and taking a deep breath of air. "That was horrible." I mutter to myself feeling dirty for even acting nicely. "No makeover is completely without getting a new outfit." I say as the evil smile that I have been suppressing all this time finally crosses my lips, I fling my hair over my shoulder and make my way to one of the clothing stores. I walk into the store called 'Atlantis Clothing' and see Arabella is working today, and she is not alone. "Hey Heidi." She says waving at me as I make my way over to her. "Who's the guy?" Arabella and I look over at a guy with brown hair, a little bit of facial hair, and brown eyes. He is wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, dark washed jeans, and a pair of black boots on his feet. "That is Ennis, he is the son of Ariel and Eric." I look over him for a second and see him make his way into the back room, "What can I help you find?" I let out a big breath of air. "You wouldn't by chance having anything like I use to wear back on the Isle would you?" Arabella looks at me for a second with the look of shock on her face. "Why?" I walk around the counter and start looking at the clothes, "I guess I am a little home sick." Arabella sighs from behind me. "Anything like what you are looking for would be in the way back." I smile at her before making my way over to where she sent me. I soon find a black sleeveless lace top, a pair of tight fitted black jeans, and a pair of black heeled shoes. "Now this is what I am talking about." I say looking at myself in the outfit I picked out, "You definitely look like someone the Isle." I hear Arabella comment. I turn around facing her, "It got my feeling a little better." Arabella walks me up to the front of the store. "I am sorry Arabella." Arabella looks at me not understanding what I am talking about. I wave my hand freezing her in place. "I am sorry that you won't remember any of this, and besides why pay for something when I can just take it for free." I remove any memory of me being in the store and once I am sure that I did what I needed I unfreeze her. "Hey Heidi, you look beautiful." I smile at her but for a different reason then the compliment she gave me. "What are you doing here?" I suddenly came up with a lie to tell her, "I just wanted to see what you were up to, I didn't know if you worked or not today." Arabella nods her head completely clueless. "Well I will let you get back to work, and I will catch you later." Arabella hugs me quickly before going back to doing whatever she thought she was doing. I walk out of the store heading back to campus feeling sexy and confident, and more like myself and less of Heidi.