Chapter 12: Ella's Announcement

Heidi's POV

I am awoken by the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing, and when I open my eyes and sit up on the bed I see Harry is just now getting home. "Harry?" I ask rubbing my eyes to make sure that he was here and it wasn't just me seeing things. "Where have you been?" I ask but the only thing I get from Harry is a scoff and an eye roll. "Where I was is my business." Harry pulls his shirt over his head throwing his shirt in the hamper. "I am asking you as your wife Harry." He unbuttons and unzips his pants pulling them down and off. "And as your husband I already told you not to worry about it." Right as Harry is throwing his pants in the hamper I hear something hit the ground. I get out of bed and pick up a necklace that has two stunning white wing pendants on it. "What is this?" I ask holding it to Harry who just shrugs his shoulders as he takes off his boxers. "This necklace fell out of your pants pocket Harry, and I have never seen this necklace before which means it didn't come from me." Harry snatches the necklace out of my hand and tosses it across the room. "We don't have time for this right now, we are going to be late to Ella's thing." Harry snaps lightly shoving me out of his way with his shoulder before entering the bathroom and starting the shower. Once I am sure that Harry is in the shower I walk over picking up the necklace off the floor, and I can't help myself as I start thinking that Harry cheated on me last night, and that is the reason that he didn't come home. I hear the shower shut off and quickly I shove the necklace into my pocket just as Harry walks out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Harry, can we please talk about last night?" Harry snarls as he opens his dresser drawers. "Look I am sorry for yelling at you, and even more sorry for that nasty name I called you." Harry pulls out a clean pair of boxers and a clean pair of socks before closing his dresser drawers. "I don't think that is going to cut it this time Harry, we had a nasty fight, and I am still very upset about what was said." Harry sighs before sitting on the bed and I climb onto the bed and make my way behind him. "I know that a lot was said, and most of it was from me." I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. "I can't tell you how bad I feel about everything that happened last night." I start getting the feeling that Harry is talking about more than just our fight. "If you are as sorry as you seem to be, then why won't you tell me where you were last night." Harry growls pushes me away from him so he can stand up and face me. "IF YOU MUST KNOW I WAS AT THE BRIDGE LAST NIGHT!" Harry yells but that is not what upsets me. "You went to the bridge last night, why?" I ask getting off the bed and stand in front of him. "Because I was thinking of going back, or trying to find a way back." Harry looks down at floor letting out a deep breath. "You were going to leave me and Henry and go back to the Isle? You were going back to Uma?" I say in disbelief, and Harry doesn't say anything all he does is nod his head. "What about the necklace?" Harry again doesn't say a word but he does shrug his shoulders again. "I can't believe that we have fallen so far in just a matter of months." Harry walks away from opening his closet and pulls out the clothes he will be wearing today. I walk out of the bathroom after my shower and now dresses in a blue halter top, black jeans, my necklace with a tiny silver Cerberus on it, and to finish my outfit I have on black laced high heels. Once I close the bathroom door I notice that Harry is now dressed in a white T-shirt, black jeans, a sliver chain necklace around his neck, his black finger less gloves, his gold skull ring on his right hand, his hook in his left hand, and a pair of brown and white sneakers on his feet. "You look handsome." I say and Harry chuckles at the comment. "You say that no matter what I am wearing." I sigh before picking out what I am going to wear today. "We should get going." Harry says grabbing his red leather jacket and opening the bedroom door. "I guess we should." I say putting on my jacket that has black and blue mixed on it and then picking up Henry as the three of us leave and head towards the tourney field. Harry and I finally arrive to see that almost everyone we know is already here. "Heidi and Harry are here Ella; can we please hear this so called important news." Jay shouts loudly getting the attention of my brother and Ella. "First I would like to thank everyone for coming, and I know that it might not be important to some of you but I would rather tell everyone all at once then have to tell people the same news over and over again." Ella takes my brothers hands and the look on my brothers face looks like he is going to throw up. "I'm pregnant!" Ella announces to everyone and all of us share the same look of shock because I sure wasn't expecting that to come out of Ella's mouth. Everyone cheers hugging Ella and congratulating my brother. "Sounds like Hadie made a woman out of my little cousin." Everyone hears this comment and turns to see who made it and it is at this point all of us suddenly notice that two more people have joined us, Jackal who is chewing a piece of gum smiles at everyone, he has his dark brown hair spiked up a little, a pair of skull diamond studded earrings in his ears, a black muscle tee showing off just how much better shape he got himself in since the last time we saw him, a ring with a half black diamond heart on it, a pair of black jeans with a white belt with black studs all around, and a pair of black sneakers with black laces on his feet. to everyone shock as well as mine own we see the girl and Jackal has his arms slung over, it is Alyssa, but the shocker is that she looks totally different now. Her once strawberry blonde hair is now burgundy with red tips, she is wearing a large black leather jacket that belongs to Jackal, sliver skull earrings, dark blue dress that barley covers anything, a necklace with the Arendelle crest on it, a beautiful ring with a half diamond heart on it, and black high heels with a strap around the ankles. "Alyssa?" Ella asks just a confused as the rest of us. "Hi everyone, did you miss me?" Alyssa asks popping the bubble she made with her gum.