Chapter 6: Nightly Argument

Heidi's POV

"What are you talking about?" I ask very confused about why Harry seems so angry with me. "Where were you today?" Harry asks putting Henry into his crib, "I don't know." Harry turns around giving me an odd look, "What do you mean you don't know? You bailed out on sighing up for classes today, you stood me up on our lunch date, and I had to miss fencing practice today because no one could watch Henry." I sigh sitting on the bed racking my brain trying to come up with an answer for missing everything today but I just can't "I am sorry, but today is a such a blur." Harry scoffs at me giving me a look of annoyance. "You have been pull that crap for a while now." I shoot up off the bed, "What is that supposed to mean?" Harry leans against his dresser. "It means that you aren't helping out as much, and I am starting to wonder if you really want this." I stand there in shock to hear those words come out Harry's mouth is blasphemy. "Are you serious right now? How can you even stand there and ask me that? After everything we have been through you have the nerve to question my love for Henry and you." Harry pushes off his dresser and stand in front of me towering over me. "I wouldn't be having these thoughts at all if you weren't disappearing at all hours leaving me with Henry." I let out a laugh, "Poor Harry, you have to take care of your son." Harry grips his hook tighter in his hand. "MAYBE IF HIS MOTHER WAS IN HIS LIFE AND ACTED LIKE A REAL MOTHER I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HIS 24 HOURS A DAY!" Harry roars angrily at me. "I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO BE THE BEST MOTHER I CAN! I AM THE ONE THAT CARRIED HIM FOR NINE MONTHS, I AM THE ONE THAT HAD HIM RIPPED OUT OF ME IN WHAT IS CALLED LABOR, AND I AM THE ONE THAT GETS UP WITH HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP!" I yell at him right back but a sudden grin appears on Harry's face as laughter erupts from him. "I am talking about lately, and I have to say that lately you have been more focused on going out at night and having fun instead of taking care of our son." I look at him not understanding what he is talking about. "Have you lost what is considered to be your mind, I don't put anything above you and Henry." Harry slams his hook down on the end table smashing it to pieces, "THAT IS A LIE, AND IF YOUR LYING ABOUT GOING OUT AT NIGHT I HAVE TO WONDER WHAT COULD YOU BEING DOING!" It suddenly clicks in my head what Harry is suggesting. "Are you really standing there and accusing me of cheating on you?" Harry's breathing starts getting heavy as his chest rises and falls and his now very dark eyes focus in on me. I walk up to him grabbing his hand and showing him the black wedding band on his finger. "You see this, this means I am yours and you are mine, and when I took my vows I meant every word." Harry rips his hand away from me snarling, "Then what is going on with you Heidi? You seem like you don't want to be with me anymore, and if that is the case then at least be a proper mother to our son because he deserves that much after everything." I carefully place my hand on Harry's cheek. "Harry you are always on my mind from the time that I wake up to the time I fall asleep on your chest, and I know things are getting a little crazy with our senior year starting soon." I move Harry's eyes so they are locked with mine. "I love you more than anything, and I am sorry that I have been making you feel like this but know that I was doing it on purpose." Harry's eyes soften and his body relaxes a little. "I just feel like you are pulling away from me for some reason, and if you are please tell me why so I can try to fix it." I put my finger on his lips stopping him. "You are the best husband, you are great father, and I would be the biggest fool in the world if I ever gave up on what we have." I reach up giving Harry a passionate kiss on his lips, and I still feel those goosebumps and fireworks when Harry and I kiss. Our kiss is interrupted by the sound of Henry making noise, "I think little one wants something." Harry jokes pulling out of our kiss. "His bottle is in my purse." I walk over picking up Henry as Harry gets his bottle out of my purse. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" Harry yells angrily. I turn to Harry with Henry in my arms, Harry is holding the clothes that I found stuffed in my purse. "Relax will you, it's not like you never put your clothes in purse before." Harry's eyes turn cold as ice and hard like stone. "THESE AREN'T MY CLOTHES HEIDI! THESE BELONG TO SOME OTHER GUY! WHY ARE THERE SOME OTHER GUYS CLOTHES IN YOUR PURSE!" I look him confused with sadness in my eyes. "Harry you have to believe me, I found those clothes in my purse, and I just assumed that they belonged to you." Harry throws my purse across the room shattering a lamp in the process. "YOU LYING CHEATING WHORE, I KNEW THAT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME, AND THIS CONFIRMS IT!" Harry has now gone completely into an isle rage, and me on the other hand I am to stunned to speak, but that doesn't stop Harry. "WHO IS HE HEIDI?" I stutter still unable to form words. "I AM OVER THIS AND I AM OVER YOU!" Harry roars as he can storms out of the bedroom slamming the door closed. I sit there in silences with Henry in my arms, and I suddenly think to myself that this might be the end of Harry and Heidi for good. A sharp painful headache comes over me and I stumble a little bit sitting on the bed, and as I close my head to ease the pain everything goes blank.

Hayden's POV

I open my eyes tofind myself in the bedroom belonging to the filthy pirate, and I look down tosee the brat in my arms. "Let's put you back in basket type thing, AuntieHayden has something important to do tonight." I carefully place the baby inthe basket before grabbing the cell phone off the floor and dialing a number ofAni Radcliffe. "Hello?" Ani answers as I sigh dramatically into the phone. "AniI need your help bug time right now, Harry and I just had a huge fight, and Ineed to go after him and try to fix our relationship." I say pretending to beheartbroken over the argument that Harry and Heidi just had. "Oh of courseHeidi, I will be over as soon as I can." I sniffle a little, "Thanks Ani, youreally are true friend." I end the call throwing the phone on the bed and headover to closet picking out an outfit to wear. I am now dressed in a sexy darkred mini dress

 I am now dressed in a sexy darkred mini dress

and a pair of heels, and I just finish getting ready by taking off the awful ring on my finger, and a gothic necklace that Heidi seems to like to wear. I grab my clutch purse off the makeup table and open the door stepping into the hallway closing the door behind me. "Alright caveman, you want to call me a whore, well I will show just how much of a whore I can be." I smile an evil and cruel smile before walking out onto campus and heads towards the one person I know will get a reaction from Harry, even if he is married.