1

Wonho's POV

"Hyungwon-ahh." I said as I rolled over in bed. "Turn off that damn alarm."

I looked at Hyungwon who was still peacefully in his dream world and sighed. How can this boy sleep through anything?

I reached over and slapped the alarm, knocking it to the floor. 

"Damn it." I cursed and scrambled over Hyungwon to pick it up and finally switch it off.

"Wonho?" Hyungwon mumbled and I froze, hovering over his body. I held my breath as I waited for him to open his eyes but he only rolled over, squashing my leg underneath his.

"Hyungwon-ah." I said gently as I tried to remove my leg from underneath him. He suddenly grabbed my arm and I fell next to him.

"Don't leave me Wonho-ah." he mumbled and nestled his face into my neck.

"What are you saying?" I laughed softly as my heart beat suddenly rose. "You're Minhyuk's boy." I sighed and moved his hair from his face.

Well, it seemed as if I wouldn't be able to escape from this position anytime soon so I decided to put off going to the gym and catch a few more hours sleep.

Minhyuk's POV

I sat in the dorm's kitchen alone eating the breakfast that Kihyun had prepared. 

"Where is everyone?" I sighed through a mouthful of eggs and quickly finished off my breakfast.

"YA! SHOWNU! JOOHEON! Wake up, we have to practice for our show tomorrow." I grabbed both boys and shook them awake.

"Mmmm." Jooheon mumbled as Shownu rubbed his eyes and sat up sleepily.

"What time is it?" Shownu asked as he stretched.

"It's 10:30am, everyone was supposed to be awake at 8. Kihyun went out to buy some snacks for practice and Wonho is at the gym. We should be ready to practice at 11am." I said as I jumped on Jooheon.

"Jooheon-ah..." I pinched his cheeks. "WAKE UP." I shouted and Jooheon jumped.

"OKAY I'M AWAKE." he shouted back and grumbled in annoyance. "You're so loud Minhyuk, go annoy someone else for once."

"Fine~" I laughed and went to the maknae's room. 

"Changkyun?" I opened his door and found him sleeping at his desk with papers scattered everywhere. "You silly boy, you should sleep in your bed.." I admired his face before pinching both his cheeks.

Changkyun lifted his head up and blinked sleepily at me. "Huh? What is it?"

"You should get up hyung, we need to practice."

"Okay, I'm awake." he muttered and trudged to the bathroom.

Now, only one person left to wake up... the sleepy head, of course I could trust him to oversleep.

I tiptoed to Hyungwon and Wonho's room and smiled to myself. I loved waking him up and seeing his adorable sleepy face look up at me innocently.

I opened the door quietly and took in the scene before me. Hyungwon was curled into Wonho and Wonho had wrapped his arm around him.

I thought Wonho had gone to the gym already? He always left the dorm early to go to the gym... why was he here? More importantly, why was he cuddling my Hyungwon?

"Wonho, Hyungwon." I called out and shook Wonho's shoulder.

"Mmmm?" Wonho looked up at me. "What's up Minhyuk?" he mumbled.

I didn't say anything and looked at his arm holding Hyungwon.

"I'm still sleepy, let me slee-" he suddenly jolted as he noticed the position he was in. "Minhyuk, it's not what it looks like." he pleaded as he unwrapped himself and moved to the other side of the bed.

His jolt caused Hyungwon to stir. "Wonho? Why are you being so loud? I was having a nice dream~" he yawned and opened his eyes. "Minhyuk? What are you doing here?"

My heart stilled and I felt my eyes becoming hot with the tears that were threatening to spill.

"N-nothing Hyungwon, I was just here to wake you up." I shot a look at Wonho who was still looking at me guiltily. "I'll get going now, make sure you're in the dance studio by 11." 

I rushed out the room in time for a tear to spill down my cheek. I leaned against the door and held my hand to my mouth to hold the sobs from coming out.

Hyungwon's POV

"What was that about?" I asked confusedly as I looked at Wonho who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"I-I don't know." he stuttered and refused to look at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I stood up and went towards him as he grabbed clothes out the closet.

"N-no." he turned around and stared at the ground.

"Ya.." I grabbed his shoulders. "Did you and Minhyuk fight again? You guys..." I desperately wanted him to look at me. 

I lifted his chin and he averted his eyes. "Wonho.. what's wrong? Did I do something?" I pleaded and moved his hair out of his eyes.

"Hyungwon." he suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me backwards so that I fell onto the bed. His eyes pierced into mine as he towered over me.

"Wonho? Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered and felt the heat rising to my cheeks. No Hyungwon, don't think dirty thoughts, Minhyuk won't be happy.

"I-" he looked like he was struggling as his breathing became faster. "I want y-" 

Suddenly the door burst open. "YA! What's taking you both so long? We have to-" Kihyun suddenly stopped and stared at us. "Oh...sorry for interrupting." he muttered and turned to leave. I saw Minhyuk peaking at us from behind Kihyun and his eyes widened.

"Shit." I muttered and pushed Wonho off me. "Minhyuk!" I shouted as I saw his lip begin to tremble. He turned and ran from the room.

Great.