12

Minhyuk's POV

Blinking slowly through blurry eyes I unravelled myself from Hyungwon and switched off the alarm showing 6am.

I sighed in content as I put my arms around the still sleeping boy and kissed his forehead softly.

"Hyungwon-ah, it's time to get up." I said gently and kissed his plump lips.

He moaned softly and I felt myself getting turned on as he pushed his lips onto mine.

"You better not moan like that otherwise I might devour you." I growled after several seconds of kissing.

He opened his eyes slowly and I saw a small smile reach his lips. "Maybe that was my plan." he mumbled and then closed his eyes again.

I knew that he would fall asleep again so sighing I got out of bed and grabbed his arm, pulling him up.

"Come on, you can sleep later, we have to leave soon." I said and laughed slightly as he fell back down on the bed like a ragdoll. 

"Mmm tired." he mumbled and yawned loudly but opened his eyes again. "You look sexy with messy hair." he grinned. "I miss seeing you in the morning with your scruffy look."

Blushing I hid my face. "Go get your clothes from your room so we can shower together." 

"Fine." he pouted but finally dragged himself out of bed and kissed me quickly before leaving for his room.

About five minutes later he came back with a horrified expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Wonho...Yuta...Taeyong." he said slowly and sat on the bed.

My eyes widened for a split second, remembering the arrangements from last night. I had a feeling I already knew what he was going to say but I asked anyway. "What about them?"

His face changed into a look of disgust. "The room stunk of testosterone and they were all basically sleeping on top of each other. Ughhh they had sex on my bed!"

He covered his face and shook his head, probably trying to clear the image from his head.

"Well what did you expect putting three hot guys in a room together?" I smirked and then slapped a hand over my mouth when I realised what I'd said.

Hyungwon lifted his head up and glared at me. "You find them hot? You find Wonho hot?"

I remained silent.

"That's probably why you invited them over isn't it? Because you found them 'hot'."

"No." I said honestly and pinched his cheeks. "Stop being a grumpy baby, you know you're the only one for me."

"Sorry." he sighed. "I just feel disgusted after seeing them like that."

After showering we met with everyone in the dining area for a quick breakfast of last night's dinner leftovers. 

"This is good." I mumbled through a mouthful of food and Kihyun smiled slightly at me.

"So how was it sleeping with Changkyun?" Jooheon asked Kihyun curiously.

Kihyun blushed a bright red colour. "I d-didn't sleep with him."

Jooheon gave him a look and rolled his eyes.

"OH." he blushed even brighter when he realised what he meant. "I mean yeah I slept in his room and it was nice and such but we didn't have s-sex." 

Changkyun choked on his food and Kihyun immediately leaned over to hit his back.

Eyeing both of them with suspicion I turned to Wonho. "Did you have a fun time sleeping with Yuta and Taeyong?"

"Yeah." he said sharply and quickly glanced at Hyungwon who was picking at his food.

"You guys missed out." Yuta grinned. "We had a threesome and all of us came five times."

Taeyong smacked Yuta hard whilst Wonho stared at him in disbelief.

"Sorry." Yuta muttered and grinned slyly.

"Nothing like that happened." Taeyong tried to convince us.

"Okay everyone hurry up and finish eating, we have to leave for the venue in 15 minutes." Shownu said whilst getting up and dismissing our conversation.

"We have to get going, we'll see you all after the show." Taeyong and Yuta got up and gave a small wave before leaving our dorm.

After they left Hyungwon turned to Wonho. "You better wash those sheets, I don't even want to know what you three did on OUR bed."

"Sure, will do." Wonho muttered and an awkward silence settled on the rest of us whilst we hurriedly finished eating. 

We all bundled into the minivan with Shownu, Kihyun, Wonho and Changkyun sitting at the back, Hyungwon and I on the right side and Jooheon on the left as he'd been the last one to enter the vehicle after rushing all over the apartment trying to find his cap.

Laying my head on Hyungwon's shoulder I tried to catch some more sleep even though I kept being woken up by Jooheon's loud whines and attempted aegyo to make Kihyun move so that he could sit next to his boyfriend.

A/N: WOW! This book has nearly reached 1k reads... when I started writing I never expected to get so many readers. I literally just wanted to write my own smut after reading so much and well I wanted to put my fantasies into a book.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read/voted/commented, it motivates me so much to write more when I see the reads and votes go up.