ALT ENDING - KIHYUK

A/N: This alternative ending is continuing from the beginning of chapter 17.

Minhyuk's POV

[Recap]

"Can I still take you up on your offer from before?" I asked, taking his hand in mine.

Kihyun looked over at me with a confused look on his face. "Offer?"

"Yeah, the one where you said we could do that thing whenever we wanted because we are room mates."

"Oh." he closed his eyes and stayed silent.

"I mean we don't have to do it now." I rambled on. "I just really enjoyed what we did last time and now that I'm not with Hyungwon... we can do it without any guilt."

[Alternative ending]

"You aren't going to treat me like shit like last time are you?" he turned to look at me with vulnerable eyes. "I don't want to open my heart to you and you go back to Hyungwon."

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of what had happened last week.

I cupped his face in my hands and gazed into his eyes, hoping he could see the sincerity in my eyes.

"I won't treat you like I did before, I know what I did was wrong and I feel really guilty about it."

His eyes flicked back and forth whilst holding his breath.

"Okay." he breathed out and flicked his eyes down to my lips as I leaned forwards and kissed him softly.

"Before we do anything I want to ask you something..." I brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah?" he bit his lip, still staring at my lips.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I held my breath waiting for his answer.

He looked back up to my eyes and nodded slowly. "I will."

I grinned widely and smashed my lips to his, he held my waist under the covers and I adjusted myself so I was straddling his hips.

"This time I'm going to dominate you." I whispered in his ear, smirking as I saw him visibly shiver. "You won't tie me up this time..." I stroked a finger down his chest before grabbing both his wrists and putting them above his head. I moved my hips slowly so that I was grinding against his groin.

He wiggled underneath me, letting out little huffs as he tried to free his wrists from my grip. He whimpered as I tightened my grip and started biting at his neck. I continued grinding myself on him, feeling aroused at the thought of devouring my prey underneath me.

"Min-Minhyuk." he gasped.

"Yes baby?" I continued to suck at his neck and grind on him faster.

"My pants are too tight."

I looked downwards and saw that despite the fact he was wearing loose pyjama bottoms... his member was pressed tightly against it. I saw a wet stain where I guessed the tip of his cock was and released one of his wrists to use a hand to stroke at the tip.

He let out a whimper and used his own hand to release his member from his pyjamas, letting me see his length for the second time in my life.

Pre-cum leaked from the tip and I finally released his other hand to go down under the covers and lick it up.

I heard him moaning from above the covers and kissed his full length before popping the tip into my mouth and swirling my tongue around.

His hands grabbed at the duvet helplessly as I teased his cock and gently licked at the tip before coming out from the covers and pulling down my own pyjamas.

His eyes never left my member as I shuffled up the bed whilst stroking myself before reaching his head.

He closed his eyes and took my member into his mouth, his hair getting messier as his head moved across the pillow.

I moaned and grabbed his head, pushing my cock deeper into his mouth before releasing him and pulling my cock away.

His eyes shot open and panted with his mouth still open.

I flipped him over onto his front and lifted up his ass, shoving in my cock without any warning.

His hands grabbed at the pillow and he screamed as I thrust myself in him deeply.

"Shhh." I smirked. "Be a good boy and be quiet."

He whimpered quietly as I continued to thrust in and out, holding onto his small hips.

He started moving his hips whilst I was inside of him, making me moan loudly.

Kihyun let out little gasps and soon enough I came inside him. I didn't give him anytime to recover, I flipped him over again letting my cum seep out of his anus onto the sheets and positioned myself above his cock.

He let out a choked cry as soon as he entered me and looked at me with wide eyes as I rode his cock. 

"You like that huh? The feeling of me dominating you." I smirked and stared at him seductively, putting a finger in my mouth and sucking on it.

He moaned and half closed his eyes, his fantasies coming to life as he let his boyfriend violate his body.

"I'm coming babe." he gasped out before the feeling of his cum filled me up.

I let his cock slide out of my wet, cum-filled hole and used a finger to wipe at the cum which was remaining. I put the finger up to my mouth, licking up the cum and using my tongue to lick at the cum which I had let roll out of my mouth.

His eyes were full of lust as he watched me. "You look so hot with my cum in your mouth." he moaned out.

I smirked and let my body collapse next to his.

"And you look so hot when you're being dominated, boyfriend."