6

Hyungwon's POV

I stepped out of the bedroom with hopes of speaking to Minhyuk once again.

I spotted Wonho and Changkyun sleeping cuddled up on the sofa and felt a pang of pain in my heart. I hated loving 2 people at once, but Minhyuk had stolen my heart first so I was determined to remain loyal to him.

I stopped outside of Minhyuk and Kihyun's room and took a deep breath to prepare myself. I hoped he wouldn't reject my apology this time.

I was about to open the door when I heard muffled sounds coming from inside. Gently leaning my head against the door I strained my ears to try and hear what was going on.

Unfortunately I couldn't really hear anything apart from the occasional "Minhyuk" or "Kihyun". I decided to leave them alone, I'll definitely talk to Minhyuk tonight.

Maybe I can take him out to dinner at our favourite restaurant? I smiled at the thought and sat on the sofa opposite the sleeping pair. I guess I'll just wait here until everyone is ready to practice again.

Minhyuk's POV

Kihyun and I slipped our clothes on quickly after we received a text from Shownu telling us to get our asses to the dance practice room.

"I'll meet you there, I'm just gonna grab some water." I kissed his cheek and exited the room.

I saw Hyungwon sleeping curled up on the sofa, with Wonho and Changkyun cuddling opposite him. I put my hand up to my mouth to cover the shocked expression which had made its way onto my face.

I felt the bile rise to my throat when I thought about what I'd just done with Kihyun. Seeing Hyungwon sleeping by himself made me feel like I'd just done something terrible.

Hyungwon stirred and blinked sleepily at me. "Minhyukkie?" he said softly. "Please talk to me."

I lowered my hand and put on a cold face whilst walking to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Hyungwon suddenly appeared behind me, causing me to almost drop my bottle in surprise.

"I miss you." he said with tears brimming in his eyes and I looked down guiltily.

I miss you too Hyungwon, I thought to myself but refused to say anything in case my mouth betrayed me. Suddenly I noticed a large dark red mark on his neck, bringing my anger back.

"What's that?" I pointed to his neck and looked back to his face, my guilt forgotten.

His face paled and he grabbed my hand desperately. "Minhyuk... we only kissed. Nothing else happened, it was a mistake please believe me."

I battled internally with myself, they only kissed... yet I'd just given and received oral from Kihyun. I clenched my teeth and spat out the harshest words I could muster, whilst breaking inside from the overwhelming guilt.

"I hate you Hyungwon, I trusted you and you KISSED Wonho, that's bad enough in itself." I slapped him and ran away, ignoring the shocked looks from everyone who had now woken up and gathered in the lounge.

Kihyun was just exiting our room when I pushed past him with tears streaming down my face.

"Minhyuk what's wron-" Kihyun asked, shocked at my sudden mood change.

"Shut up Kihyun, I don't want to talk to you right now." I screamed and slammed the door in his face.

Wonho's POV

I stood staring at Hyungwon who was holding his face and hanging his head low to hide the expression on his face.

I resisted the urge to go over and comfort him. Every time I do something for him, I love him a little bit more and I don't want my heart to continue to break over him.

He lifted his head and locked eyes with me, regret brimming in his eyes.

Hyungwon quickly walked past us and went into Minhyuk's room, closing the door behind him.

I looked at the others feeling confused and noticed Kihyun looked very upset. His lip was wobbling but was trying his best to hide it from everyone.

"Well I'm going to go practice if anyone wants to join me then feel free. I don't think we'll get anything productive done today anyway." Shownu said tiredly and walked off with Jooheon on his heels.

I glanced at the door Hyungwon had closed just a few minutes prior and sighed; I guess he was going to make up with Minhyuk.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me? Not a sad one but this is one I've been wanting to watch for a while." Changkyun said. "Kihyun you can join too if you want."

"Sure." I mumbled. I had nothing better to do anyway.

Kihyun nodded numbly and we followed Changkyun into his room.