17

A/N: I created a little diagram of how I imagine what their dorm looks like ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXY HANDSOME TALENTED BABY SHARK KIHYUNNIE <3

Minhyuk's POV

It's been a week since Hyungwon and I broke up and it was the worst week of my life.

Every morning Wonho made sure to smirk at me, and Hyungwon hadn't spoken to me since the day I tried to convince him to be in an open relationship.

I groaned as I stretched my stiff arms, I'd basically spent the week playing games and it was taking a toll on my body.

"Morning." Kihyun yawned and also stretched, cracking his neck.

"Morning." I sighed.

I rolled over to look at him, admiring his morning face. Nothing had happened between us this past week and I had to admit I was missing physical contact from someone - anyone.

"Can I still take you up on your offer from before?" I asked, taking his hand in mine.

He looked over at me with a confused look on his face. "Offer?"

"Yeah, the one where you said we could do that thing whenever we wanted because we are room mates."

"Oh." he closed his eyes and stayed silent.

"I mean we don't have to do it now." I rambled on. "I just really enjoyed what we did last time and now that I'm not with Hyungwon... we can do it without any guilt."

He opened his eyes and sighed loudly. "I like someone."

My eyes widened slightly. "Who? Shownu? Kihyun you know he's with Jooheon. I know you both have a past but that was a long time ago, don't tell me you still like him? Besides Shownu would never-"

"It's not Shownu." he said sharply.

"Then who?" my eyebrows pulled together as I tried to think of who he might like.

"Someone who I don't think likes me back."

"Wait, it's not Changkyun is it?" I suddenly thought of how he kept sleeping in Changkyun's room recently.

"Yes." he groaned and pulled the covers over his face. "Ugh why did I fall for him when I know he likes Wonho?"

"You never know he might like you back." I said softly, feeling a bit sad that he had someone else in his heart now. I guess that's what happens when you treat the good guy like shit right?

"I don't think so." he mumbled.

Kihyun's POV

*Flashback a couple days ago*

"Kihyun! I can't breathe!" Changkyun gasped from underneath me.

I slowly woke up and realised the bed didn't feel as soft as it had a few hours previously.

That was because I was lying on top of Changkyun.

"Shit, shit, shit." I breathed out and immediately rolled off him. Great, I'd stayed overnight in his room and practically nearly killed him, how embarrassing.

"Why do you like staying in my bed when all you do is take up the space and suffocate me under your weight?" he groaned and massaged his body.

"Sorry." I bit my lip. "I just really like sleeping with you because you're so cuddly and cute."

"You think I'm cute?" he wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh.

"I mean you're cute when you're tired because you hang onto me like a koala bear, which is probably why I end up squashing you half way through the night."

"I was joking when I said you suffocate me, you're not heavy at all." he admitted.

"Oh good." I smiled, feeling relief wash over me. "Changkyun actually I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Hmm?" he hummed and looked at me expectantly.

"Do you like someone? I see the way you look at Wonho and I have a feeling you like him."

He looked away. "Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious." I said innocently.

"I do like someone, I'm not telling you who it is though... it could be Wonho, it might not be... besides, Wonho makes it very obvious he likes Hyungwon so I'm not going to get in between them."

"Oh okay." I said, feeling disappointed.

"I remember you said during truth or dare that there was someone out of Shownu, Jooheon, Wonho and myself that you wanted to fuck." he said quietly.

"Mmm." I mumbled.

"Who is it?"

"If you aren't going to tell me who you like then I'm not going to tell you either." I tried to bait him into telling me.

He huffed. "Fine then, I'm not that curious anyway."

*Flashback end*

"You won't know unless you ask." Minhyuk said softly.

"You're right." I said suddenly sitting up. "I'm going to ask him right now."

"Thank you Minhyuk, you just gave me motivation to tell him how I feel." I kissed his forehead. "I really do feel bad about what happened between you and Hyungwon by the way, I hope you don't see me as a bad person for telling Wonho what happened."

"It's fine, I kinda deserve it anyway." he smiled at me sadly. "Go get him tiger."

I bounded out the room and ran up to Changkyun's room. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door.

"Changkyun, are you there?" I called out.

"Yeah, come in." he answered. "Hi Kihyun, what's u-"

"I like you." I interrupted.

"What?" he looked up from his desk with a shocked expression.

"I said I like you. You asked me who I wanted to fuck and well, I want to do more than that. I really like you." I rushed out. "I know you like Wonho but I needed to tell you how I feel and-"

"I like you too."

"Really?" I asked after looking at him for a couple seconds. "I thought you liked Wonho."

"And I thought you liked Minhyuk." he shot back.

We both stared at each other and started laughing nervously.

"To think I was so nervous about telling you how I feel." I grinned and sat on his bed.

I patted my lap, gesturing for him to sit on my legs.

He leaned down and kissed my lips forcefully.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to kiss you when I watched you sleep." he whispered when we pulled away.

I smiled and pulled him back for another kiss.

We were interrupted by noise coming from the lounge area. Changkyun and I stared at each other before going to check out the commotion.