ALT ENDING - SHOWKI

A/N: This alternative ending takes place before Kihyun realised he liked Changkyun.

Kihyun's POV

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner as usual for the members when a pair of hands suddenly wrapped around my waist.

I turned my head slowly and was shocked to see Shownu resting his head on my shoulder.

"Sh-Shownu? What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"I miss you." he whispered.

I gently eased myself out of his grip and turned around to face him.

"What about Jooheon?" I asked him.

"I like him, but I can't stop thinking about you. I miss what we used to have, I feel like you're a better fit for me." he said looking down into my eyes.

I looked down and bit my lip. I didn't want to hurt Jooheon but I honestly missed Shownu too.

"Jooheon's resting right now, maybe we could be a bit frisky here...?" he questioned.

"I'm cooking..." I said slowly and my eyes widened when he lowered himself to the floor and hid inside my apron.

"Is this okay?" he asked, gently stroking my member. I bit back a moan and turned back to the stove, making sure Shownu was completely hidden.

"You're such a tease." I hissed and tried to concentrate on chopping the vegetables as he pulled out my cock.

He made little moaning sounds as he sucked on the tip, making me flick his forehead. He chuckled and took me in deeper, making me want to stop cooking and shove my cock harder into his warm mouth, then violate his body on top of the kitchen table.

I almost cut my finger when I heard a door open behind me.

"Hey Kihyun, have you seen Shownu?" a sleepy Jooheon said.

"N-no." I stuttered and let out a gasp as Shownu cheekily flicked the tip of my cock with his tongue.

"Are you okay? You look flushed." he said and started to walk closer.

"WAIT!" I yelled, breathing heavily and pushing Shownu against the stove with my legs. "Don't come any closer, I-I'm cooking something special and don't want anyone to see what it is." 

"Woooow, I can always count on you to cook something yummy Kihyun." he smiled brightly. "If you see Shownu tell him I'm looking for him please?"

I nodded and watched as he returned to his room.

"You nearly got us caught." I hissed down at Shownu when he was gone.

He chuckled and put my painfully hard cock back in my pants before standing up.

"I think I should get back to him before he comes looking again. Can we maybe continue this later?"

"Under one condition." I looked at him sternly. "You break up with Jooheon, I don't want you to do anything to upset him. You're the leader, you should know better."

He nodded slowly. "I'll break up with him, just give me some time."

"Of course, and afterwards I would like to be your boyfriend again. We'll have to keep it quiet for a while though so Jooheon doesn't suspect anything. I could ask Hyungwon to bring some of his friends over from NCT to introduce to Jooheon."

Shownu nodded again and kissed my cheek sweetly.

"See you later baby~" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

After he left I had a big smile on my face, Shownu had finally realised I was a good match for him and I couldn't be happier.